Chapter 21

Alex's P.O.V.

we were painting our rooms and listening to music while singing. The other boys joined in too it was really funny actually. We were interrupted by my phone ringing. Louis grabbed it and looked confused. I wonder why.

"Why is a jail number calling you?" he asked. My eyes widened. I ran and pounced on him. I took my phone and answered it. I walked out of the room. Hopefully Kori stalls them.

"Hi aunt Amy" I said trying to hold back my tears.

"Hi sweetheart listen I know I haven't talked to you recently, and im really sorry"

Kori's P.O.V.

Alex's phone started ringing. Louis picked it up. He looked confused and I thought about it wait a minute it must be her aunt. The next thing I saw was Alex pounce on Louis. she took her phone, and walked out to answer it. Hopefully I can distract them long enough. I was counting the boys and saw there was only 4. Where's Zayn? that nosy nosy boy.

Zayn's P.O.V

I followed Alex to see who it was. When she answered the phone I was shocked.

"Hi ain't Amy " she said. I couldn't hear what was on the other side of the phone.

"I understand but when will you come home" she said I just listened to her conversation.

"But Amy you didn't kill him. Why don't they believe you" she said bursting out into tears

"Alright bye aunt Amy I love you too" she said and then turned around.

I was like a deer in the headlights.

Imperfectionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें