Chapter 1

Alex POV

I got out of bed and slipped on a simple outfit. Consisting of ripped skinnies a AE hoodie and Jordan's. Not much I know. I walked down the steps slowly trying not to fall. Wait too late. I fell at the bottom landing with an oomph sound. then I heard my 8 year old sister say "Only you can do that" "haha very funny I know a lot more words and can strangle you with my bare hands." I said angrily "Mom Alex is threatening me" she screamed "Mom lexis lying." I screamed back "girls stop fighting" she screamed back "ok mom" we said at the same time. Then we heard mom say "Alex you have to leave love you" "Ok mom love you to."

AT SCHOOL

I got to school yay not at all it's the worst place in the world. I walked in and saw my friends.

"Hey guys" I said

"Ally-bear" my friend Kimberly screamed at me.

"I thought I told you not to call me that." I mumbled

"Well you did but Li doesn't listen" said my other friend Kori she's my main friend out of the four of them but that's because we're the originals as Charlotte like to call us.

Then we herd someone talking we recognized the voices to be the populars. "Did you guys hear that nod direction are coming to the school tomorrow for the stomp out bullying thing and are performing" the one gushed "OMG I'm going to die." I couldn't help it I started laughing at how stupid that sounded and so did the girls. We ran away laughing just in time because the bell rang. Yay English.

Final bell

The final bell rang so I got my skateboard and walked out then the cold air hit me. Man I should really talk to mom about getting me a car maybe for my b-day. I was skating peacefully until my phone started to ring and it scared me so I fell. These mysterious guys started laughing at me. talk about rude. it was just a text from my mom. that read.

Text message

Alex I'm not going to be home. going to get Lexi then going to the store and then probably to Adams. There are pizzas,porgies,pot pies in the Freezer and its a Friday so I'm not sure when I will be home.

Love you <3 xx

I replied with

Ok mom love you too.

Now I should really talk to those guys but first I need to go home and get ready for the bullying thingy majig. I have such a great vocabulary. Then I looked at those boys "You know I could have been seriously hurt to hit my head so hard I could have died." I said to the boys starting to 'cry' not really but still. "were sorry." they said apologetically "Haha suckers I don't really care" they looked very shocked. Then I ran home.

Once I got there I ran in and tripped going up the stairs. "How does a person do that I was going up the steps?" I mumbled to myself. sometimes I question myself. I walked into my bathroom to do my make up. I ended up with baby lips Chapstick, thick black eyeliner, black eyeshadow and mega volume mascara. I didn't change but added a beanie. I was about to grab my winter coat since it was like snowing outside but removers my mom wasn't home so I couldn't get in trouble. eh ok. I grabbed the keys to the car and left a nite that says I borrowed it. As I was about to drive down the road but saw those guys coming out of the apartment complex. So I did what any normal person would do I turned up the music and put the sunroof down and started singing. Ya I'm not normal.

__________________________

A/N

Short I know