Chapter 24

Alex's P.O.V

We got into the car and Blake had a pink diaper bag. "Oh that's hot" I joked "I know right" he said "Its designer, so um don't touch it" he said an I busted out laughing. Only Blake well that's who I call my boyfriend ladies and gents. We got to my house I grabbed Stella who was now asleep. Blake grabbed his designer bag. I walked up to the door and opened it and walked in. When Louis saw I was holding a baby he jumped up and walked to me.

"Who's this cutie pa tooti" he said "and whose that" he said pointing to Blake. I laughed because Louis was eying him up and down because of his bag.

"The cutie is Stella and the that is her dad Blake" I said with a laugh. Kori walked past and said "Hey guys, Hey Blake, Hey baby" only Kori.

"What so now everyone knows Blake" Zayn said I just nodded my head and then looked at Liam

"So why did I have to come home?" I asked "Oh Zayn said he wanted to make an announcement" he said

"Oh ok my attention is on him then and go" I said

"Alright well Mia and I are dating" he started well that hurt but I have Blake and I like him but I like Zayn too. "I talked to Simon and he said she could come on tour with us"

"Cool" I said excited "There will be another girl"

"Hey we leave tomorrow right?" I asked All the boys nodded we all got into deep conversation but then got interrupted by a cry. I got up and grabbed Blake's bag "No my bag it's designer" he said and I laughed and got a bottle to feed Stella. After a while Blake and Stella went home and we went to bed for the start of tour tomorrow.