Chapter 22

Alex's P.O.V.

So Zayn and I never got to go on our date because we had a surprise tour and I was the opening act. So her I am with Kori packing clothes. Talk about BORING as poo who wants to do this stuff. I saw a pair of balled up socks on the floor. I picked them up and smirked.

"Hey Kor heads up!" I screamed as I through the socks at her she looked at me.

"You did not just do that." she said back "Oh but I did. Hey lets put on some music" I said as I walked up to the stereo. When I turned it on 23 by Miley Cyrus was on we both jumped up and laughed while singing along and having a sock fight. This was great. I'm actually surprised the boys haven't said anything yet. I was also thinking Zayn canceled the date he said it was because of the tour but honestly I think it was something else. The doorbell rang Kori and I ran to get it. I saw Zayn running to get it saying he would get it but it was to late. I was already there. "Haha I made it first sucker" I said as stuck out my tongue like a little kid. When I opened the door I saw a pretty girl. Actually the same one from the store.

"Oh hello" Kori and I said at the same time and waved. "So don't take this as rude or anything but um what are you doing here" Kori said I slapped her "Kori that is very rude" she shrugged oh my gooshness.

"Anyways excuse her and come in" I said as I moved away from the door to let her in. When she saw Zayn she ran and hugged him and gave him a big hug and a kiss.

"hey babe" he said with a laugh. Um ok then but I thought we and wait what. Ok that hurt a little. I looked at Kori and she had the same look. Well then. I herd my phone whistle. "Oh my gosh" I screamed then ran upstairs. When I got to my phone it was Blake hmm.

' Hey um I need a big favor from you so if you could come to my house. Please and thank you! oh and my address is (enter random address) Thanks again'

I laughed at this he doesn't even know if I'm coming yet. I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs. "Where you going?" Kori asked "Blake's he needs me to do him a favor" I said and when I said that all 5 boys ran downstairs towards me so I ran out the door and went to his house. I wonder what this favor is?