Chapter 28

The next morining I was awoken by screaming and banging I realized it was at the door in the hotel. When I opened it I saw a very angry Mia. I went to close the door but she stopped it and screamed in my face "WHERE IS HE" I looked at her calmly and said " He fell asleep last night on the couch" that was a bad mistake the phsycotic chick attaked me screaming in my face.

"LIAR HE DID NOT I BET YOU HIT HIM IN THE HEAD WITH LIKE A FRYING PAN OR SOMETHING TO STEAL HIM AWAY FROM ME, BUT GUESS WHAT FATTY HE WOULD NEVER DATE YOU BECAUSE YOUR UGLY AND STUPID I'M ACTUALLY SHOCKED YOUR NOT A BLONDE" Well that stung a lot but I won't let it shes not worth it. I felt a sharp sting in my cheek and relized she slapped me. Oh no she didn't. That is not gonna pass at all I pushed her off of me and stood up my cheek really hurt it's probably bruised. I looked over to see Zayn and Kori awake oh no.

I felt someone push me and it was Mia she pushed me and i fell to the ground. I heard Kori saying " Oh no that is not gonna happen get off of my best friend you phsyco before I mess up your face permenently" she said going to charge at her but Zayn held her back " Please your just a fake that couldn't do anything" Mia said

"BOYS" Zayn screamed " Mia your so fake I bet if we looked on the back of your neck it wou;d say made in china" I said wich only made her hit me again and grab me around the neck wich also made it hard to breath. The boys came running in and pulled her off of me as Zayn let go of Kori she ran over to me and helped me up and gave me ice for my cheek.

The boys called 911 and they tested her for mental disorders turns out the girl was insane and was already in the whacky bin for kidnapping some famous guy from vine and forcing him to be her boyfriend. They thought she was cured but she obviously wasn't being the fact she just attacked me. Jeez shouldn't they do tests of some sort to see if ther cured before they let them go.

I mean that phsyco could have killed me.

Wow i think my life just litterely flashed before my eyes.