chapter 13

Alex's P.O.V

We walked in and the boys led me to my room. Finnally i get to see it. We walked in to the room well i think i can't exactly see um this could be dangerous. Aww shizz I have a meeting with simon tomorrow i think i have to sing. "You can open your eyes now" Niall said. I opened them and saw pink walls and 1D things. I couldnt help it i busted out laughing. All the boys looked at me esquizzedly like i murdered some one. I walked over to the bed and asked "Whos idea was this?" Zayn raised his and and looked sad "You dpn't like it" I giggled "I love it and now i know your conceited being the fact the pillows have your face on it"

"ZAYN" the boys yelled

"we trusted you" Liam looked at me "Do you Like it the color and everything?" he asked

"Not trying to be rude but pink isn't my favorite color but i'm sure we can fix that can't we"

"What do u mean?" harry asked

"Well maybe we can put our handprints on the wall with our names and um maybe paint it bright purple"

"OMG YES" Louis said and we all laughed "Your such a girl sometimes"

Perrie walked up. Hmm shes nice just not the type of girl i would hang out with you know not really my type of friend material. Speaking of witch i should call Kori, Lily, Lottie, and Li I should do that later today well tonight oh ya perrie was talking. When i broke my thoughts zayn and perrie were gone hmm. I felt my phone vibrate i grabbed the slick iphone out of my pocket and saw a text from Lily that said come outside well thats strange ok. I walked down the steps and to the door past the two girls. I stepped outside and couldn't beleive what my eyes are seeing.