Chapter 12

Alex's P.O.V

After like an hour of being at the mall I saw a hot topic and a spencer's. Yes, I grabbed the girls and pulled them into hot topic. They have about thirty bags as for me I have 2 wow big difference.

"What are we doing in here" Perrie asked

"well you guys have been picking all the stores so its my turn." I state "Now come on then we can go where you guys want to go. Okay." they all nodded their pretty little heads. I walked around for a while just looking until I came across the bracelets. yay. I was looking at them and felt around for the money I had got from the boys. Ha found it. I picked up the two that said best friends with Finn and Jake on it. Perfect then continued looking and found some superhero ones. I paid  and still had a lot of money left hmm. I walked out and saw the girls waiting.

"So anywhere else you guys want to go?" I asked they all had smirks on their faces oh no.

"Well since you asked we are going to Rue21, Debs, Wet seal, and a bunch of other places where we can buy clothes" El said

"Umm why I already have clothes." I asked

"You need more clothes and shoes so leggo" Sophia said Oh joy. They dragged me to rue21 and told me to look around for clothes so I did. I was looking at superhero sweaters when I got dragged to the dressing rooms and was told to try on a bunch of clothes, well then they are super bossy. The first outfit they gave me was a crop top that had the infinity symbol on it and it was galaxy and below it it said and beyond. They matched that with a pair of black capree sweat pants wait its winter. Eh oh well. "Come out" the girls said I walked out and turned showing them the outfit on me. they all thumbed up and I smiled good I like this one too. They handed me the next thing witch happened to be a dress well I guess I can try it on, I sighed and walked in to change. It was a high low strapless dress and it was bright blue on the bottom and on the top it was black and white strips it was kinda pretty I put it on.

"You look pretty in that dress" Perrie said "Your getting it"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2hrs of clothes shopping later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally we are done with shopping and on our way back to the house or whatever they call it. We walked in to see 5 boys covered in pink paint.

Zayn's P.O.V

We are painting Alex's room pink but something tells me she's not going to like it she doesn't wear pink she wears more superhero stuff. Its cute but very un - girlie. Wait back up did I just say she's cute I have a girlfriend.

Ya  that management is making you date

Does she even like you

exactly you don't know she could brake up with you tonight