Unexpected Rendezvous(Jean Kirstein x Oc)

Start from the beginning

"Marco Bodt. He was a good friend, one that had a dream to make the world a better place while serving the king the best he could."

Anna smiles, "He sounds like a good guy."

She places her gear up and puts away her horse. Jean stands by the doorway of the stables, his back to her, "He was..."

Anna looks back and can tell that he's in the past, "Hey, wanna grab some dinner and catch up?"

"Yeah, I'd like that."

***************

After the two had shared dinner that night  Anna realized just how much she missed hanging around with Jean. It also just reaffirmed the crush she had on Jean when they were younger. Of course she never told him about it considering neither of them knew when they would die. 

"Hey flank up!" Dita yells over to Armin.

They had been on the expedition and suddenly a female-type titan had arrived. Anna's heart was pounding in her chest, what the hell was going on? That one was smarter than the others, smarter than even the deviant types she'd run into over the past year. "Hurry up and shoot the flare! Anna you're in charge until we arrive back!" Dita yells as he and Luke start to try and double-team the titan.

"Wait Dita, Luke don't-!" Anna starts to scream before she watches her friends and squad leaders die before her eyes.

Her mouth drops open before she's having to turn around and look at the members of her squad that were left. "Hurry and form up to me! This titan is clearly an aberrant type!"

"It's a human in titan skin, she's looking for Eren! Pull up your hood to trick her into thinking one of us might be him!" Armin yells.

Swerving around the female titan as she came to try and crush her horse Anna then turned around again, "Armin shoot the flare, Jean I want you to keep your eyes out in case there are any more titans heading our way- Reiner you're going to be with me, we're going to try and slow down that titan."

Jean pushes his horse and catches up to her, "What are you doing? That thing took out our Squad Leaders! You're going to die if you challenge it!"

"Jean be quiet and follow my orders! This is the best course of action!"

"But you'll die-!"

"Just do as I fucking say! If I die then you're the one who has to get the message back! As of right now I am your squad leader so stop fucking arguing me. Now go!"

Jean shuts his mouth and looks at her with wide eyes as Anna and Reiner take off toward the titan. Her heartbeat is thick in her ears as she attempt to at least take out a leg so it will slow down. Reiner zags over just as the titan grabs for Armin. Anna gasps and shoots over to try and slash it's arm. Unfortunately it was useless; the titan hit her and she slams onto the ground. A jolt of pain goes through her well enough to stop her movement.

"Shit! Armin!" Jean yells as he stops by Anna and grabs her up onto the saddle with him before he leaps off to try and help the blonde. However he's surprised when Armin starts yelling nonsense at him. Clearly he'd lost his mind and Reiner was working hard to try and help him take down the titan. His mouth drops open as the titan catches him and attempts to crush him in its hand.

"Reiner!" Jean yells as he stops short, this was not happening. 

*************

"Ugh... fugn.... hell." Anna groans as she sits up. Her head was pounding and she felt like she'd been run over.

"Anna, you're up." Jean comes into focus, his eyes wide.

She sits up further with his help and realizes that they're in a tree on a huge branch, "Jean what the hell is going on?"

"We're standing guard right now. The female titan is attempting to get to Eren. Though if it runs into Corporal Levi then it's probably going to be killed."

She shook her head, "No, something is wrong with this one. It's different, Levi needs to be careful."

"Levi? When did you call the corporal by his first name."

Anna stands up, a little wobbly, "Since he offered me a place in his squad, why do you care?"

"Because I-." He immediately cuts himself off. 

Anna turns around and looks at him, "Because you what?"

Jean looks troubled for a moment, like he's trying to decide what to do. A few times he even opens and closes his mouth before he makes his hands into fists. Letting out a loud curse he then looked up and walked over to her, pulling her into him and placing his lips on hers. Breaking their kiss he stands back and looks at her.

"It's because I care about you and I don't like the idea of you taking on the more dangerous missions. I... I also want to keep you close to me. I'm sorry if I sound like a possessive bastard but its just... I just... I mean... gah!" He grips his head and turns away, flustered.

Anna goes over and turns his face to hers, "Don't be embarrassed because I understand. I care about you too... In fact I've liked you since we were children. I never expected to meet you here but honestly I'm glad I did." She peck him on the lips, "So do me a favor and don't die yet."

He smiles and catches her hands in his, "Don't worry, I'm not going to. I'm going to survive and when all of this is over, I'm going to ask you to marry me."

"I'll hold you to that."

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey! So i don't really know what to think about with this one because it came out kind of weird. I'm in that inbetween stage where I like it but I don't. Anyways, @Saru-Chan, if you don't like it lemme know and I'll try to take it in a different direction.