14

Really quite triggering just a heads up. I'm not really happy with this chapter.

Mi

Jeremy's been ignoring me. A lot.

The last time we spoke was three days ago, when Ms Reynolds came, when he took that- that thing. He's not even answering any of my messages.

My Dads are getting suspicious to say the least- but I don't think they're worried.

"He's probably just chasing some stupid girl, Mikey. He'll come around."
"I swear to god if he hurts you Mikes I'm gonna kill him."

"You're acting like we were dating."

"Well it would have made sense if you were, darling. I mean, he made you see your first colours."

"So what? It meant nothing." I could feel tears forming in my eyes, "It-It meant nothing."

"Ah, don't cry Mikes. It's just a stupid boy."

"You're right. He's probably just sick. I'm gonna go see him."

"Good luck, honey."

"Thanks Pa." I hugged him,  wiping my eyes with my hoodie sleeve and grabbing my bag, putting on some edgy depressing music for my declining mood and the heavy feeling in my stomach.

The walk was slow and filled with condecending thoughts. I pull at my hoodie sleeves- I don't think he's sick- he's not sick- no, he just hates me- he hates me.

I saw him walk around the corner and I almost called out for him- until I saw Rich, Jake and two whorish looking girls behind him- laughing with him. What happened to losers?

"Clo, you can't just send nudes to a random guy!" "My finger slipped, Brooke."

Chloe and Brooke, huh? I wasn't just gonna go over and talk to them. I wasn't gonna make a scene.

I looped back around the block to my house and straight up to my room. I was feeling lower then I probably ever have. Even lower than then.

Speaking of then. I can't stop glancing to that box in the corner. God help me.

I don't want to but- but it's gonna help me. I need to get this out of my system. I have to. I must. Now. Now. Now.

I can feel my hands frantically searching for the little box- until I finally find it. My mind is blank and empty and I can't seem to breathe fast enough. I know there are tears but they're silent. I make no noise.

I can feel my light footsteps for the bathroom and the door locking and I'm over the sink and there's red and there's Jeremy Heere and I was his red and I WAS HIS RED.

I'm laughing- chuckling. Funny. Funny.

Jeremy. Jeremy hates you. No one actually loves you. Oh poor little Mikey. Momma can't save you now. Your Dads probably wish they picked another kid. Oh Mikey. Poor little Mikey.

I'm such an idiot. I've found regret again.

Shit.

I clean myself up- it's better that way. I'm not gonna bleed out over that stupid boy- just maime myself.

God damnit Jeremy.

I can hear voices from downstairs- "I'm think I should go check on him, Ev. He didn't seem very happy when he came in."

"Are you actually fucking clueless." I mumble under my breath and leave the bathroom, arms covered.

Only one thing on my mind- my blue.