' Yes,  we can do that ' A doctor came from behind and said. 

' No,  we cannot do that '  The manager came. 

She turned to the manger and said,  ' Why can't we?  '

' Because we need money to live our life in a better standard.  We need money to get needy things.  And for that we take fees from the patients but he has no one to look out.  We found him in front of the gate in morning and we need money for his treatment . If you want to do free treatments,  then you can open your NGO's and clinics for that.  But,  if you want to work here,  then take fees from the patients , as your so called 'salary' .' the manager said. 

Nisa had tears in her eyes thinking of Alzan. 

And then she said, 

' I'll pay for him ' but she was not only one who said , the doctor behind the manager said that too.. 

She looked at him and then said to the manager,  ' We'll pay,  now,  can I do his treatment freely without any objections from you all ? ' . The manager nodded and left with other doctors,  except the one who also agreed for the payment. 

' Um .. am.. , I am Jahan , Jahan Ahmed. ' He forwarded his hand for a handshake.  She looked at him like for a minute and then accepted it.  Jahan smiled. Nisa smiled and said, 

' I am Mehrunnisa. Well, it's quite a long name but you can call me Nisa. ' 

' So,  where is that child?  '

' In that room.  By the way his name is Alzan Khan ' She said walking towards his room,  followed by Jahan. 

As Alzan was sleeping due to anesthesia,  Jahan and Nisa started talking of his treatment and payment too. 

' Well,  I am thinking of adopting him ' Nisa said.  Jahan looked at her,  whose eyes were on Alzan. 

' I too feel like that but,  for that I need a caretaker also ' Jahan said. Nisa nodded. 

' By the way,  where do you live? ' Unexpectedly Jahan asked. 

' In my dream land ' Nisa said. 

' I mean name of the place Ma'am ' 

Nisa smiled and said, 

' The name of the place is ' My Dream Land'. '

Jahan first smiled and then his face showed shock expression. 

' You mean,  you mean to say that women empire where my step sister works '

' Yes and I am your step sister's best friend ' Nisa said but soon regretted as a part of truth slipped from her mouth. 

' You what?  '

' I hope you didn't heard that ' Nisa's expression changed to worry.

' I just heard you are her best friend.  Can I meet her? ...I mean,  Can you help me meet her?  ' Jahan asked looking at her...

Nisa looked up with fear in her eyes. 

Fear of loosing her bestie

Fear of telling her bestie her past, 

Fear of telling her bestie that her dream was her past ,

Fear of making her bestie meet her step brother, 

Fear of making her bestie meet her husband ,

Fear of loosing her once again ...

A/n

Asslamualaikum Warehmatullahi Wabarakatuh

So,  long time... 
I was writing this chapter from past few weeks and completed today. 
Well,  I know,  there maybe some grammatical mistakes.  So,  Sorry for that. 

How was the chapter?  
I am seeing,  many of the readers are liking this book. 
Thank you for your votes and compliments ...
Now,  will update after exams... 
From 15th February, my exams are started and ending on 1st March .

Do remember me in your duas.
And pray for all those having their exams...

Keep smiling always 😊😊😊
Love you all 😘😘😘

Until next update, 
Allah Hafiz

Iram Khan