5 - bibles

song mood for this chapter-
do u wrong - leven kali, syd

disclaimer - sexual content below ya freaks

jack's pov

it's the next morning and i walk out to the kitchen to mia taking pictures of her breakfast. the fuck is she doing?

i stand in front of her and clear my throat which gets her attention. she faces me and her eyes flicker down to my bare stomach, which causes me to smirk.

"you should invest in a shirt." she says.

"you should invest in some pants." i say, referring to her booty shorts that are way too small to cover literally anything. she flips me off and pulls them down.

"i'm sorry that my ass is so distracting." she giggles and i roll my eyes.

"by the way, you are sooo funny when you're drunk." i refer to last night.

"i... don't even want to know what i said."

"do you even remember anything at all? i would be surprised if you did." i chuckle.

"i remember playing truth or dare."

"do you remember when we kissed?" i bite my lip.

her eyes widen, "we what? you're lying."

"i swear i'm not! it was a dare!"

she continues to take pictures of her fruit bowl. just to piss her off, i grab the spoon and take a big ass bite, making sure to mess it up.

her lips part and she just blinks at me. "my açaí bowl!" she puts down her phone and folds her arms.

i pick up the bowl and continue eating, and purposely moan

i pick up the bowl and continue eating, and purposely moan. "this is delicious!"

"i spent 15 fucking minutes arranging strawberries and fucking bananas and i didn't even get the first bite. you fucking whore."

i shrug and continue eating it. "so who was that guy you were with last night." i ask.

"why do you care? are you jealous?" she teases "who was that girl you were with?"

"why do you care? are you jealous?" i copy her.

"you're so annoying." she huffs.

i laugh and hold the spoon out to feed her. she opens her mouth but i smear it straight onto her nose.

"jack!" she squeals. she wipes her nose and runs toward me, grabbing a can of whipped cream on her way.