Chapter 25 (Part I): Wolves Among Sheep

Arcani, reporting for another chapter here! We're finally taking on the events of the final mission! As usual and as you can see by the title, this will be divided to parts. Anyways, enjoy!

Oh! Will you look at that; another disclaimer! :D

I do not, in anyway, own For Honor or names original to the concept. If I did, I would've added Templars, Hospitaller, and Teutonic Knights in the first place.

Teutonic Knights? Hmm... 🤔

++++++++++++++++++++

"Maybe you don't have to push yourself forward. Maybe you just have to stop holding yourself back."

          - Doe Zantamata

- General POV -

Lightshield Warden: "We will be moving ahead of the main force to establish ourselves a foothold at the rear. By then, we won't be attacking unless ordered by Commander (Lorderius) himself."

Whitesong: "On top that, we will be forming the second line of attack. Make good use of those fire bombs, and live to fight another day, understood!?"

Lightshields: "Hooah!"

Lightshield Warden: "Let's go!"

In the ruined outpost of Dalborg, the Lightshield Cohort is mobilizing to their supposed point of attack. With the help of sharp-witted scouts, they are able to find the safest yet quickest route to their destination. There are, however, more interesting matters.

Inside the Lightshields' command tent, (Argen) along with his friends and lieutenants are all finalizing their plans and one by one, the officers leave the tent.

(Argen): "I'd like for you to take command of the vanguard on the other section of the wall here, Meneth." The Lightshield Commander says to Ademar as he points to a map on the table, more specifically Northernmost side of Svengard. "As for everyone else, we will be leading the rest of the siege at the Northeast side here, while Captains Krystek and Black will be taking the second force, and Captains Whitesong and Erck will take over the artillery, or what we have. That good, Titus?"

Davius: "Not exactly the words I myself will use, but you got it all right."

(Argen): "That settles it. You all know what to do now."

After that, Hirtzel along with the other officers leave the tent, only leaving behind Ademar, Davius, (Argen), who are waiting for a particular person.

The Myrian girl, Yana, is just standing outside of the tent as she waits for the officers finish their last minute meeting. She sees the officers leave, who gave her a brief look each before going on to their business. Yana took this as her cue to enter the tent now, and notices Titus, (Lorderius), and Meneth inside.

Davius: "Ah, Yana is it? How fares our spy from the Myre?" She was taken aback by this sudden way of greeting, in which she sighs.

Yana: "I already told you: I am no spy. I am just an adventurer."

(Argen): "You look too young to be on your own. I doubt that." The commander replies to her. He lets out a sigh as he glanced behind him, taking something from the table behind him before turning back. "Look, I'm going to be straightforward as we have to move out soon. Can you explain this?" He says to her as he presents a small rectangular slab of wood with her name on it with a star-shaped blade.