Chapter 6: Answers, then more Questions

Started writing this the very moment I finished the last chapter, but it'll probably take a few days or weeks even before I can post this due to schools of course. And it turns out, I was right as always! Just kidding, I also make mistakes, which can be seen as spelling errors on the last chapters :/. Anyways, I present to you: Chapter 6! Enjoy reading!

*Disclaimer segment: Activated:*

I do not, in anyway own For Honor or its characters. If I did, I would have turned it into First Person Shooter ._.

++++++++++++++++++++

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes."

-Marcel Proust

???: (Narrating) Little did they know, that what they will find would change a lot of things in their lives. Perhaps, change a lot of things that will happen in the future..."

- Amber's POV -

We followed Captain Whitesong and he led us to another area, which has the same background as the rest we've been at. I'm not even going to elaborate what it was all about.

Me: "So... what do you want us to know here, Captain?" I ask him.

(Y/n): "Honestly, I don't think I want to know." The person beside me comments.

Whitesong: "Figures, but all of you need to see this. This is the answer we are looking for, I am positive about that."

After walking for a few minutes, we stop at a house block. There, we see the rest of our team standing idle, but no answer that we are looking for this past few hours. Curious and a little suspicious, I ask the same question again:

Me: "So, where is it?"

Whitesong: "..." He just stands there in silence.

Ademar: "Captain, what is it?" (L/n)'s second asks worriedly

Black: "..." There was a moment of silence before someone replies: "... It's the best if you look at it yourself, Sir. We have reason to believe that you won't believe me if I told you in words..." The other Captain says to us.

- Ademar's POV -

I don't like this. I don't like this at all. There's something these men don't want to tell us, and they said that we see for ourselves. We all then disperse and look for something within the general area the Captain led us to. Me and a footman started to clear out the nearby rubble to find this hidden clue we are so caught up in finding.

Whitesong: "Its not in the rubble, Sir Ademar. It is very much unobstructed. Or rather, they..." One of the Captains told me in a rather gloomy tone.

They? What is he talking about? Perhaps the ones who attacked this settlement? That's my best bet about it.

A couple of minutes later, we are still looking for it. Or they, as Captain Whitesong referred to it as. However... One of our footmen got curious on something particular in the distance. He inspected it for a second, then...

Footman in the distance: "SIR! SIR! EVERYONE! OVER HERE!" He shouted at us while waving frantically.

Me, Amber and (Y/n) looked at each other before walking towards the footman, followed by everyone else. Getting closer to the person, I can make out specks of yellow he probably is looking at a second before. Gleaming materials started to appear in my point of vision under the setting sun. To make things short, we found a dead soldier. No, a few, a hundred? Doesn't matter, because they are all... Blackstones...