Chapter 10 (Part I): The Blackstone Legion

Finally at Chapter 10! Like I said before, chapter's gonna cover the next mission so here it is! Nothing else to say so, enjoy the story!

King Arthur will be proud of my disclaimers XD:

I do not, in anyway own For Honor. If I did, I would have added more references.

++++++++++++++++++++

???: (Narrating) "We had the Vikings on the run. And, in the mopping up efforts, we also claimed the rest of the scattered Legions, bringing them under Blackstone rule. The two Wardens, I think, had reservations about some of our methods."

- General POV -

Amber: (Narrating) "I had questions like (Y/n) himself. About the Blackstone Legion."

The scene cuts to a cliff side with dead knights hanging from trees. Amber walks up to Holden Cross on the cliff.

Cross: "The last of the Vikings are holed up in an outpost ahead. One that the Iron Legion deserted."

Amber begins heading in the direction of the outpost without a word.

(Cross and Amber before leaving)

Cross: "Need backup?"

Amber: "I can handle it."

Cross: (mutters) "Careful with that ego."

The scene cuts to Amber rounding a crumbling stone wall, where Stone and (Y/n) wait for her.

(Stone and Amber. (Y/n) is unseen)
Amber: "You two ready?"

Stone: "Lead the way."

(Y/n): "Right behind you."

Amber nods to the other Warden and the three of them then head for the outpost.

Amber: (Narrating) "Deserters? I wanted to see for myself."

- Amber's POV -