Chapter 13: A Change of Pace

Dammit... having troubles trying to fit the Shaman to future chapters. If you guys have any ideas on how to integrate the new Viking to the story, that would be highly appreciated! I wasn't expecting new characters to be added to the character roster, so I kinda had to have some slight change of future plans :v. Anyways, here's Chaptah 13 for you, tankers!

Hey, that might work! Imma call you guys as (my beloved followers) as tankers! How does that sound? 😆

Dem disclaimers 😝:

I do not, in anyway, own For Honor or the characters. If I did, then I would add the minions as playable characters.

...

I wonder how would that work tho 🤔

++++++++++++++++++++

"A vacation is what you take when you can no longer take what you have been taking." 

-Earl Wilson

- Davius' POV -

After Ademar and Arthe calmed down after making a ruckus around the citadel, we got invited by Peltaris to go with her to visit a 'certain place' she wouldn't specify. And when I said around the citadel, I meant EVERY corner of the citadel. Right now, they are the talk of the soldiers, referring how they resemble two kids running around playing chase the lamb. Eh...

Anyways, back to the point,

Me: "How far is it?"

Amber: "It's to the South-West, about three miles or so."

Stone: "Are you sure that we are cleared to go? I'd hate it if we get into trouble just for leaving unannounced."

Amber: "I personally talked to Cross about it. While it is odd that he is allowing us to leave, I can't complain about it."

Stone: "Hm... I don't know if I should go. I'd just feel like the third wheel of the group anyways."

Me: "Eh, if you need someone to talk to, I'm here, my friend."

Stone: "Noted."

Amber: "Say, where is (Y/n)? He was with you Knights a while ago, no?"

Ademar: "Now that you mentioned it, I heard something another freshblood being inducted to the Lightshield. He went to take care of it, but I don't know where he went exactly."

Amber: "Understood. Thanks, Meneth."

Me: "Wait, since its three miles as you said, we may need horses."

Stone: "Ah, I'll get them. I'll see you Knights out the gate."

We all nod at him as he leaves for the stables. I count our numbers: six. Peltaris, Stone, Me, Meneth, (Y/n) and probably Summerfield. Seven, if (Y/n) decides to bring the new recruit with him.

...

Peltaris really need to bring all of us with her?

- Meanwhile, General POV... -

(Y/n): "That should do it. Welcome to the Lightshield Cohort, Knight Zirem Hirtzel."

Hirtzel: "My greatest of honors, Lord (L/n)."

"