Gangster - V*

-Your POV-
It was already past 3am and you clearly knew what this meant.

It meant your boyfriend had gone to smoke and drink once again and he was most likely coming home after causing trouble.

You were worried sick and disappointed in him.
He promised that he would stop getting high and that he would stop meeting his gangster friends.

It was his promise when asking you out. But now he had slowly gone back into his old habits..

You heard the door close quietly and someone walking into the house.

Angry, disappointed and with tears in your eyes you walked out to the living room.

"Where have you been? I was worried sick!" you said crying.

You saw your boyfriend there, blood stained on his clothes and bruises and cuts on his face.

"You.. you went out there again, didn't you?" you said, the tears now flowing out uncontrollably.

You turned around angrily to walk away when Taehyung walked over, putting you into his arms.

"Please don't be angry at me Y/N," Taehyung finally said, "I'm sorry."

He pulled away from hugging you and removed your hands from your face.
He then grabbed your chin and backed you against the wall.

Then with you still having tears falling, he slowly put his lips onto yours.
He kissed you softly and slowly. His tongue slowly starting to touch your soft lips.

Distracted from crying, you started to accept the gentle but deepening kiss and you started kissing back.

Taehyung kissed you slowly but deeply, and soon his tongue was in your mouth.

You put your arms around his neck and started to kiss back more passionately when Taehyung flinched in pain.

Surprised, you backed away from him and remembered the scars on his face.

"I'll help get you cleaned.. Go wash," you said, turning to get the first-aid kit.

Taehyung held your wrist, stopping you from going and pulled you to him.

"I don't want to stay alone Y/N.." he said, pulling your waist closer to him, "can you come with me?"

"Taehyung.. I need to get the first aid.."
"I need you today.." he interrupted.

"I.. I fucked up.. Stay with me please.." he said quietly.

All your anger disappeared and you instantly felt worried.
You stepped closer to your boyfriend and this time put him into your arms.

The two of you stayed like that for a while, Taehyung's face breathing on the side of your neck.

"Taehyung.. you should really wash now.. There's... blood all over your clothes," you said quietly.

Taehyung stood back up straight and you felt his hands go down towards your thighs as he lifted you off the ground.

Your legs went around his body and still hugging you, Taehyung walked towards the bathroom.

As you arrived, he put you down on the counter of the sink and turned the warm water running for the bath.

He then came back, standing in front of you and with his hand on your cheek, leaned in to kiss you.

It was weird, seeing him like this. He usually enjoyed rough sex and kisses where he didn't give you a chance to breathe.

The kisses he was giving you today were softer and sweeter but you could still feel a sense of lust in them.

"I-I think your bath's ready," you said before the kiss got too heated.

Taehyung turned off the water and started to take his clothes off.
He stared right into your eyes, making eye contact as he took off his last piece of clothing.

You gulped.
Taehyung smirked and said, "you're just gonna sit and watch?"
You nodded and looked to the ground as he got into the big bathtub.

"Come here baby," Taehyung said, running the water through his hair.
This turned you on as you now saw Taehyung's exposed body and forehead.

You jumped off the counter and walked to the tub.
Without warning, Taehyung grabbed your wrist and pulled you in, making you sit on his bare lap, facing him.

"Taehyung! My clothes are still on!" you squealed in surprise.
Taehyung started kissing your collarbone softly and whispered, "then let's take it off."

He grabbed your cheek once again and started kissing you while you were in the bath, on top of him, with your clothes still on. 

The kiss started to get more heated as Taehyung's hands slowly moved to unbutton your shirt.

When you were now sitting in just your underwear and bra, Taehyung grabbed your ass, squeezing them and pulling in to another lustful kiss.

His warm tongue was moving softly and slowly around your mouth as you started to become hornier.

You began to start humping on your boyfriend's dick, your underwear still on, feeling the bulge from under your clothed pussy become harder.

"Fuck.. you're gonna leave that on?" he said, his head moving back and his hand pulling on your panties as he was turned on. 

"Hmm.. I think yeah.." you teased as you started to feel a sensation on your clit, moaning slightly.

Taehyung bit his lip and smirked, pulling your face towards him for another kiss.

After the kiss became deeper, Taehyung smiled, pulled away and said "I think we've been in the bath for a while now and we're getting nowhere with your panty situation.." 

His hand started traveling down towards your entrance, his fingers slowly entering inside the panty.

"You're wet," he said as he touched you.

You moaned as you felt a tingling sensation in your pussy.

He entered his fingers into you, fingering you as the sensation built up.

"You still want those on?" Taehyung said into your ear with his deep voice.

"No.. can you fuck me? I'm horny," you whispered.

Taehyung pulled your face towards his again, this time the kiss becoming sloppy, desperate and faster. 

His hands were now out of your pussy and pulling your undies- went from the bath and you down past your knees and ankles. 

He held you under your arms and positioned his dick at your entrance.

"Are your clothes uncomfortable? All wet like that?" he asked

"Mm.." you replied, feeling his bulge teasing you.

Taehyung inserted his dick into you and while riding him, he helped you take off the wet piece of clothing, exposing your body.

Taehyung started kissing your boobs, making your nipples harden and pussy clench tighter because of the sensation.

You hugged him close while riding him and while he sucked on your boobs. 

He then made you stand and sit on top of him, his dick going in from the back.

"Aahh.." you moaned as he hugged you from behind, massaging your boobs.

"I'm about to cum..." he panted as you felt your climax coming.

"Want to go to the shower?" you replied moaning.

Taehyung smirked, "let's go."