Take The Lead - Rap Monster *

-Your POV-
You arrived home from buying the groceries and was just about to put them away when you heard a woman moaning from your boyfriend's room. You started tearing up.
"No fucking way," you said as you ran to his room.

"Babe are you fucking serious!?" you screamed, expecting to see him having sex with another woman when you realised he wasn't..
He was watching porn.. while masturbating.
"Oh fuck.." he said as he turned off the computer, embarrassed.

You didn't know what to do and tried to get out of the room when RapMon grabbed onto your wrist.
"Were you about to cry? Thought I was cheating huh?" he said smirking and pretending to be disappointed.
You wiped your tears and tried to run out when he dragged you onto his lap.
"Y/N.. You do realise.. You walked into me when I was feeling horny. You can't just try and leave," he whispered into your ear as he closed the door.

"Uhh.. No- I-" you started as Rapmon started moving your hair and sucking on your neck from behind.
You moaned from the sudden pleasure he was giving you.
"You can't leave.. until I've played with you," he said smirking.

You didn't say anything as your heart started pounding.
Rapmon was making you feel butterflies in your tummy with his sexy voice.

He put his hand down inside your pants.
He moved your panties to the side and started stroking your pussy.
You moaned loudly.
"Does that feel good?" he smiled.

He then inserted two fingers into you making you feel pleasure and causing your head to go back.
He started going faster and faster just like your breathing.
You felt your walls tighten as he kept going and you started moaning loudly.

You were just about to cum, when he removed his fingers and took his hand out of your pants.
He licked his fingers.
"Babe, you can go now," he said, knowing it'll drive you crazy.

After he'd aroused you like that, your pussy wanted more of him and your eyes were full of lust.
You turned around and looked him in the eyes, "Why? Please fuck me Namjoon."
You felt his bulge go hard as he looked at you.

You took off your shirt and dry humped him, teasing him just like he'd done to you. He got a boner as you took off his shirt too.

Rapmon bit his lip as he looked you up and down.
He suddenly stood up, lifting you up with him.
He lied you down on the bed and pulled down your pants.
He pulled down your panties and started lightly licking your pussy.

"Aaahh," you moaned feeling the pleasure.
He started eating you out, making you moan continuously.
He kept going until you came and he licked you clean.

"Wanna take the lead?" Rapmon suddenly said as he finished eating you.
"Huh?" you said, confused.
"I always take the lead babe.." he said slowly turning you around onto him and smirking, "now you take the lead."

He said the last sentence in such a sexy way that all your feelings of being nervous and shy disappeared.
You pulled down his boxers and sucked the tip of his dick.
Rapmon started moaning.
"Aahh.. Fuck, Y/N.." he moaned.

You then put his dick into your mouth and bobbed your head up and down.
Soon, Rapmon came in your mouth as you swallowed all his liquids.

You went up to his collarbone and started kissing his neck earning pleasured moans from him.
"I'm gonna ride you now," you said with a sexy face giving Rapmon a boner again.
You pushed his big dick into your pussy feeling pain at first.
You thrusted soon turning the pain into pleasure.
"Aaahhh," you moaned as you controlled the pace.
You went faster and faster, feeling more and more pleasure as you went.
Rapmon sat up, hugging you and smirking at your face as you continued to ride him.

He kissed you passionately, playing sexily with your tongue.
You both moaned into the kiss as you were both close to coming.
You kept going up and down, feeling your walls tighten around Rapmon's dick.

Then, you both let it out, feeling tired.
Rapmon pulled out of you, and let you lay on his arm, hugging you.

"This is why I can't cheat on you," he whispered smirking and snuggling into you.
"Shut up, you masturbated and watched porn when you had me," you replied pretending to be pissed.
Rapmon got embarrassed and covered his face.
"Sorry, I was feeling horny and you weren't there," he replied laughing.
"If you want, I'll call you whenever I go horny and we could have sex.." he whispered, biting your ear.
"Deal," you said hugging your boyfriend tightly.