Bathroom - Jungkook *

-Your POV-
"I miss you so damn much," Jungkook, my boyfriend said to me through the phone.
"Me too.. I haven't seen you in like two months.." I replied sadly.
"I'm sorry.. I didn't have a choice on when the world tour was going to be.. I didn't know we'd miss our one year anniversary.." Jungkook said apologetically.
"No! It's fine! Your work comes first.. I need to go right now.. Sorry! Have fun in Japan."

I was currently in the parking lot of the building BTS was performing at to surprise my boyfriend.
I had flown from Korea all the way here so I could spend time with Jungkook on our anniversary, getting permission first of course.

I went in through the backdoor where the guard, who recognised me, let me in with a smile.
I was so excited to see Jungkook that I was pretty much skipping through the hallways.

I made my way to BTS's backstage room and took a deep breath in before opening the door.
All the members apart from Jungkook looked at me with a surprised face.

"Y/N! What're you doing here!?" V said smiling.
"Oh my god, it's so good to see you! Jungkook was talking non-stop about you! Come sit!" Jin said, shuffling over and making space for me.
I looked around the room and tried to hide my disappointment in the fact that Jungkook wasn't there.

"Jin. You've got no common sense. Can't you see it on Y/N's face that she doesn't want to sit there and wants to see Jungkook?" J-Hope said, rolling his eyes.
"Jungkook left for the toilet. That's probably where he is now," Suga said, looking at his phone.
"Thanks!" I replied, closing the door and walking towards the toilets.

I walked up to the toilet but there was no sign of Jungkook anywhere.
Disappointed, I turned around to walk back when a pair of familiarly warm arms wrapped around my waist causing me to drop my bag.

"What're you doing here?" Jungkook asked, snuggling into my neck.
"How'd you know it was me?" I laughed.
"Of course I knew it was you. I missed you so damn much," he replied, hugging me tighter.
"I missed you so much too," I replied.

"How'd you get here?" Jungkook asked which reminded me of the surprise in my bag.
I bent down to get my bag when my ass rubbed onto Jungkook's bulge, making it go hard and a moan to escape his lips.

Realising what had happened, I quickly stood up, forgetting my bag.
"I- uh.. You should get ready to go on stage," I said.
I was about to walk away when Jungkook grabbed onto my wrist and dragged me into the toilet.

"Were you trying to run away after  you made me go hard for you?" he asked.
"I'm.."
Jungkook slowly locked the door, never looking away from me.
"I missed your damn body so much," he said before lifting my chin quickly and passionately kissing my lips.

I hadn't kissed him like this in a long time and missed his soft lips in the two months I had without him.
Jungkook's hands travelled down to the hem of my shirt, slowly putting it behind my back.
He unclipped my bra without breaking the kiss and when my bra was unclipped, lifted me up with one arm and sat me on the sink.

He sucked on my collar bones while unbuttoning his shirt.
"Jungkook.. shouldn't you be going on stage?" I asked stopping him.

"I haven't seen your pussy in months... The performance can fucking wait," he whispered and kissed me passionately after ripping his shirt off.

He took off my shirt and bra and lifted me off the sink to push me against the wall.

His tongue took over my mouth and I was getting hornier by the second.
"But Jungkook.." I stopped him again.
"Do you.. not want to have sex with me?" he asked, stepping slightly away for a second.

"No.. no.. it's just that.. I don't want you to get in trou-"
"Y/N.. I'm going to be practicing my hip thrusts and humping roughly on you right now. The only trouble will be you with your walking after I'm down with you..."

Jungkook pulled down my skirt and pulled down his pants so he was in his boxers and I was standing there in my panties.

His lips travelled down to my thighs and he started sucking around my pussy, teasing me and making me tense up.

He slightly licked me through my panties and a shock of pleasure went through my body causing a soft moan to escape my mouth.

My eyes were closed as Jungkook slowly pulled down my panties. He lifted me up, made my thighs wrap around his head, leaned me up against the wall and started eating me out.

He was hitting all the right places as I grabbed his hair in pleasure.
Jungkook shot his tongue into me, making me shiver in pleasure and moan loudly.

"Ahhhhh JU-JUNGKOOK... Oh my.. fucking.. god.. ahhhhhh"

I was coming to my high as he kept going. Eating me out and making me moan louder and louder.

Soon, I came and Jungkook sucked my pussy clean.
He slowly made me legs travel down to his hip and looked me straight in the eye giving me warning then slamming his huge bulge into my entrance.

"Ahhhhh" I moaned, hearing Jungkook's grunts in my left ear.
He thrusted up and down, making my moans vibrate and muffle.

Jungkook put his hands on my waist and helped me hump him.
I was losing control of my body as the tension grew as well as the pleasure.

After a short while, Jungkook came into me, his hot liquid making me come too.

"Jungkook?" we heard someone say from outside.
"Jungkook! It's 5mins until stage time!" we heard the voice again.

"Fuck. I have to go.." Jungkook said kissing my forehead.

"Round two later baby?" he smirked.
I blushed and slightly nodded getting dressed.