Paying For Rent - Jhope *

-Your POV-
It's a Wednesday and you just finished working for the day. You're in front of your house, turning the key to unlock your door when you realise it was already open.

You carefully open the door, swearing that you locked it in the morning.
"Yah! Y/N! Are you arriving at this time!? It's past 11!" an annoying, familiar voice shouted from the living room.

"Ugh Hoseok! Are you serious? How many times do I have to tell you to stop barging into my house!?" you shouted, taking your shoes off and walking inside.
Hoseok was lying on your couch, watching tv while helping himself to your snacks.

"Well how many times do I have to tell you to come home earlier?" he replied laughing.
"Shut up and get out," you said rolling your eyes.
Hoseok started using his aegyo voice on you and whined, "Yaaaahhh~ I have nowhere to go today!"

"Seriously? This is your millionth time oh my god!" you said annoyed.
Jhope laughed and watched you walk across to your room.

You took a shower, got changed and walked to the lounge room.
"Move over you fat ass," you said as you sat next to Jhope on the sofa.
"Wanna watch a movie?" Jhope said, still eating your food.
"Yeah, turn something on."

Jhope turned on a movie you've never watched before and went to turn off the lights.
Then he came and lied down on your lap, closing his eyes, pretending to get comfortable.
"Yah, what are you doing!? Get off me," you shrieked.
"I'm really tired.. Just shut up and watch the movie," he said smiling.

You two watched the movie for a while when you reached an uncomfortable scene.. A sex scene.
"Ahh! Daddy fuck me hard! Ooohhhh Ahhh.." the woman said on the tv.
You cleared your throat.
"Umm huh.." you said uncomfortably.
Jhope looked up at you and your eyes met. There was lust in Jhope's eye as he was turned on by the movie.

You tried to change the topic by saying, "You better pay me for living here! I'm not letting you stay for free."
Jhope raised an eyebrow.
He got up and turned you around, pinning you to the couch.
He looked to the tv, picked up the remote and turned the movie off.

"I've got no money Y/N.. But I can pay with something.. else," he whispered in your ear, biting it.
"Do you want me?" he said as he placed his hand on your pants.
You nodded.
He smiled and pulled down your pants and panties at the same time.

He went down to your pussy and started licking you.
He started swirling his tongue making you close to climaxing.

He went up before you came and pulled off your shirt revealing your bra.
He then took off his pants, leaving him in his boxers.

"I want to see your sexy abs," you whispered into his ear, making him get a boner.
Jhope smirked and took off his shirt revealing his well-toned body.

You then go to his boxers and pull them down.
You put your hands around his large dick and started jerking it.
Jhope moaned loudly, putting his head back.
"Oh my fuck.. Y/N!" he moaned.
You then put his dick in your mouth and sucked.
"Aahhh ahhh.. Ohh Ohh," he moaned in pleasure.
You played with his balls as you continued to suck on his dick.

He came in your mouth and you swallowed most of his hot liquid.
He smirked, "Can I fuck you now?"
His sexy voice made your inside churn.
You nodded and got ready for his big dick to enter your pussy.

He thrusted into you and you put your legs around him.
You moaned loudly as he fucked you.
"Were you always this fucking sexy?" Jhope smirked.
"Ahh.. Of.. course.. I.. was," I said smirking.
Jhope kept thrusting into you, going faster and faster. His dick kept hitting your g spot, making close to climaxing.
Soon, both of you came but Jhope seemed to want more of you.
He pulled out and went, again, to your pussy.
He sucked all the juices and liquids that had come out while massaging your boobs, making your nipples go hard. He stuck his tongue deep into your vagina hitting the right spot, making you moan more.

Jhope then came up to your neck and collarbone and sucked lightly, causing a hickey to appear on your neck.
"I needed to show that you're mine," he whispered.

When he was done, he lied down next to you, hugging your naked body to his.
"Can I sleep here tomorrow too?" he said smirking.
"Well.. you have to pay up," you said smiling.
"Hmm can I pay in advance?" he said gripping your waist.
"What?" you said confused as Jhope held you up and went into the bedroom for round 2.