Cute Guy On The Train - V

-Your POV-
Everyday I rode the train to ride to campus.
This was my second year at university and everyday since my first day, I rode the train there.

I got into the train and saw that it was crowded.
Since it was rush hour, there was no space on the train to sit.
I stood at the corner and went on my phone, listening to music through earphones.

Soon, with the amount of people on the train I ended up standing in the middle of the train.
When the train was coming to a stop at the third stop, it jerked sideways causing me to nearly fall when someone grabbed onto my wrist, holding me up.

I looked towards them and realised it was a boy that looked about my age with a grey hoodie and his phone in his hand.
Soon the doors opened and most the people got off as it was a popular destination.
I found a seat next to the guy who had helped me empty and sat down saying "Thank you" to him for before.

Music was busting into my ears when I wanted to go through the rest of the ride in silence which caused me to turn it off.
I was sitting there with my earphones, hearing the noises around me when I overheard the guy calling his friend on his phone.

"I'm sitting next to a really cute girl right now," I heard him say.
I pretended I couldn't hear him and looked straight forward, avoiding any type of eye contact.
"What! No! I can't just ask her out!" he whisper-shouted.

"She is really cute though.. She has really nice hair.." he said, causing a smile to rise on my face.
"How do I get her number? She's basically a stranger."
My heart was thumping and I was quite flattered to hear his conversation about me.

He ended the call and I quickly looked away from him, pretending I was listening to music again.
"Excuse me?" he said making me look his way.
"Me?" I responded.
"Yeah.. Uhh could you take off your earphones?" he said, motioning for me to take them off.

I put my earphones into my bag and looked at the ground.
"Uh.. Are you in university?" he asked.
"Yeah.. The one in the city.." I replied.
"Wait! Are you serious!? Same!" he said excitedly.

"I'm Taehyung! Hey! Do you mind if I get your number? I want someone just in case of an emergency.." he said, smiling at me, "Is that okay?"
My heart was pounding as I knew his intentions and heard his conversation.
Pretending to be clueless, I smiled while nodding and entered my number into his phone.

He smiled and I looked away again as our conversation died.
"You heard my phone call?" he suddenly asked, looking away at the ground.
"Huh?" I responded.
"I thought you were listening to music.. Sorry," he said again.

Then I realised that I had responded to him even though I 'couldn't hear him because of the earphones'.
I felt like an idiot...
"So.. You wanna like.. meet up or something?" he asked looking at me.
"Meet up?"
"You're really cute. I really want to hang out sometime." he responded.
"Yeah, totally.." I smiled.