Pre-Couple Sex - Jimin *

-Your POV-
"Jimin Park! You're girlfriend's here!" Jimin's classmates shouted when they saw me standing at the door of his classroom.
"Shut the fuck up. You'll make her uncomfortable," he said as he walked towards me.

"Hey Y/N! Are you here to accept Jimin as your boyfriend!?" Peter- one of Jimin's friends shouted, laughing.
I didn't reply anything as my cheeks flushed red.
"Yeah, come on Y/N! You guys should date!"

"I'm sorry about them.." Jimin said as he walked out of the classroom.
"No, it's good.."

I was there because Jimin and I were partners for a science report and I desperately needed help with one of the parts that was my part of the report.

"So.. why're you here? Did you miss me or something?" he asked, staring into my eyes.
"No, obviously not. I'm here for help on the science report," I answered.
"Oh.. I'm not helping then."

"What!" I said, holding onto Jimin who was trying to walk back, "You can't just go like that!"
"Yeah I can. Until you say you came to see me," Jimin replied.
"Are you serious?" I replied, still holding on.
"Fine then. Bye-"
"No! I came to see you of course!" I quickly blurted, which Jimin replied with one of his adorable smiles.

"I knew it," he smiled.
I rolled my eyes and continued with our conversation.
"I don't understa-"

"You look cute today," he interrupted.
My cheeks were flushing again.
"I.. I need help on the-"
"You should seriously date me."

"Jimin- I didn't come all the way here for you to flirt with me.." I said annoyed.
"Right, right. You came because you missed me," he said smiling.
"Jimin!"
"Okay, okay. I'm just kidding," he laughed, patting my head.

My cheeks were flushing again.
"Okay. The science report. Can you help me to find.. You know what, I'll just go ask Hoseok in my class. Fuck you," Jimin wasn't listening to me and was staring at me deeply which caused me to get annoyed.
"Who's Hoseok!? Are you cheating on me??"

"Fuck off," I answered.
Jimin was getting on my nerves.
"You're my science buddy! You can't just go ask another dude!"
I wasn't listening as I was walking away.

Jimin caught up and held onto my wrist.
"Okay! I'm sorry! Let's go outside to the lawn and I'll help!" he said, dragging me outside the building to the eating area.

"Okay. Help me with this part. Am I meant to write this depending on the hypothesis or the actual experiment findings?"
"The findings," Jimin replied, staring at my lips.

"Um.. That was my question-"
Jimin was now on top me while my back was on the grass.
"I can't focus when I talk to you," he said as I lied there.

"Stop messing around, I-"
"I actually like you Y/N. Stop avoiding the truth or acting as if you don't know. You know best that no one is kidding when they say I want to date you. No one."

My eyes softened up to Jimin's and I stared back at him as the gap between us became smaller.
Soon, his soft, pink plump lips were on mine, slowly filling the space my lips didn't fill.
He kissed me carefully and slowly making my heart beat twice as much.
Then, it sped up as his hands went underneath my neck and he slowly moved me up with him without losing contact on my lips.

We were standing as he walked me to the building wall.
I moved away after realising how quickly everything was going.
"Are you.. Are you trying to fuck me?" I asked.
"I wasn't planning on doing so. Are you ready?" he asked back.
I didn't know who was controlling me when I started to nod slightly.

As if he didn't want to lose a single moment after my nod, Jimin's lips were on mine again, this time his kiss being more devouring and passionate.
He trailed kisses down to my collar bones and sucked lightly causing me to have trouble containing small moans.
Then, his hands moved under my skirt, holding onto the elastic of my undies as his lips went back up to mine.

He grasped my ass as I moaned into his mouth.
Jimin pulled my undies off and inserted two fingers, curving them up and hitting me right in the sweet spot. I moaned loudly as Jimin kissed me to help contain them.
Moving faster, my walls began to tighten on Jimin's fingers.

Before, I came, Jimin pulled his fingers out, took off his pants and boxers quickly and inserted his dick into my vagina without warning causing my head to fly up and a loud moan of pain and pleasure to escape me.

He was thumping into me as my moans were vibrating from going up and down against the wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he leaned his arms onto the wall and thrusted into me, going faster and faster.
I couldn't contain myself anymore as I felt myself close to coming.

"I'm about to cum.." Jimin said.
"Me.. too," I moaned out.
"Cum for me baby," he whispered into my ear as I moaned and came while he was still inside me.
Jimin pulled out and came onto of my leg.
"Don't want to make you pregnant," he smirked before taking off his jumper and getting his cum off me.
"Sorry, I think your skirt is slightly stained," he said as he stood back up.

"We are dating right?" I asked in which Jimin answered with a huge smile and a hug.

"I would love nothing more."