What They're For - Suga *

-Your POV-
"Y/N! Can you get three coffees for us?" BTS's manager shouted from the recording studio.
"Yeah! Okay!" you said, running to the coffee machine.

You were a intern at the BigHit Recording Studios. Two more years and you could start working in the actual studio!
You made three coffees, got a tray and walked quickly to the recording room.

You handed one to the manager and the composer.
"Y/N, can you hand the coffee to Suga. He's in there," the manager said, pointing to the recording space.
"Um sure," you replied.

You were really nervous walking into the recording space. Suga had a reputation of being the coldest member of BTS.
He isn't really known for treating people like you well.

You were just about to hand Suga the coffee when you tripped on his bag, causing hot coffee to splash everywhere and make the room fill up with the smell of caffeine.
You felt a burning pain on your arm and realised that you had spilt the hot coffee all over your arm. Luckily, the coffee had only spilt on Suga's shoes.

"Oh my gosh. I am so sorry," you said, nervously, wiping the coffee and hiding your arm behind your body.
"Ugh, are you serious," Suga said, looking annoyed.
"I'll get you tissues right away!" you said panicking.
"No just get out," he said, looking annoyed.
You walked out of the recording space feeling ashamed and angry at yourself.

You walked to the office and found more things to occupy yourself for the whole day.
It was 9pm and you were just about to leave for the day when your recordings manager ran up to you.
"Y/N! Y/N! I'm so sorry Y/N but I need you to fill in for Jiwon today!" she said, looking apologetic.
"Pardon?" you asked.
"Jiwon is at the hospital right now and we need someone to fill in for her night shift quite urgently! Will you do it please?" she begged.
You couldn't say no. Firstly, you needed to make your reputation good on her and secondly, you just couldn't say no.
"Um of course," you said smiling.
"Thank you so much! It'll be a great experience for you! You'll know what it's like to work at the recording room as more than an intern!" she said running towards the door.

You sighed and turned yourself back around to walk towards the studio once again.
You went to the front desk and asked them to send you Jiwon's schedules.
"Here you go," the lady said.
You got the schedule and walked to Room A. You recognised it as the room you split the coffee..

Since it was night, hardly anyone was at the studio.
You walked to the door of the recording studio and peeked inside.
You saw Suga sitting outside the recording space, writing things down on a pad.
"Damn it!" you thought, "Out of all the jobs, this one!?"
You accidentally leaned on the door too hard and made a click noise and you scrambled into the room.
Suga didn't turn around.
"Jiwon, can you get me a coffee please?" he asked, without even turning around.

You didn't know what to do so you just ran outside and fetched the coffee.
This time, determined to not make any mistakes, you slowly walked up to him and placed the coffee on the table.
You were just about to lift your arm off when Suga held onto your wrist.

He turned and faced you, realising it wasn't Jiwon who was standing next to him.
He stared into your eyes, then at your arm.
"I remember you..." Suga said frowning, "Is this from.. then? When you spilt the coffee?"
Suga sounded really concerned.
"Um yeah.. But it's fine really.. It's just a little mark."

It wasn't just a little mark anymore actually. The burn that started out as a little red mark looked like a huge rash on your arm.