"That's not a very nice finger." Avi comments, making the Omegas laugh harder.

"Y'all are safe now." Kevin tells them once the Alphas stop. Kevin hugs Mitch and Scott, congratulating them.

"Monkey? If you'd like, I can talk to you and Scott about what you need to know."

"Yes, please."

"Okay, come on." They go into Todrick's room because he has books that can help incase they're too confused. Scott and Mitch sit on the bed, while Todrick moves the desk chair over and sits in front of them.

"What do you guys wanna know first?"

"When will I need to take him to get an ultrasound?" Scott asks first.

"He'll get his first one around 6 to 10 weeks to confirm the due date of your baby and you'll be able to hear its heartbeat if you go after 8 weeks. Then you'll have another between 16 and 20 weeks when you can find out the baby's sex."

"Mommy said she always wanted weird food when I was in her tummy. When will that happen to me?" Scott smiles at how cute Mitch sounds, Todrick doing the same.

"You'll start having cravings any day now. Everything happens sooner with male Omegas than with female, except for when they start to show."

"When will I start to show?"

"That's difficult to know for sure. Most females start to show around 12 to 16 weeks if they're first time mothers. But, you're biologically a male so you might start showing closer to 18 to 20 weeks."

"But if I'm a male, wouldn't that mean I show sooner?"

"Not exactly. You see, first time females take longer because their muscles aren't stretched out for the fetus yet, like females who have been pregnant before. So for you, Monkey, you will just naturally take a little longer to show." Mitch looks at Scott.

"I'm weird."

"You are weird, but not because of that. You're a good kind of weird so I'm just gonna act like that's how you meant it." Mitch smiles as Scott kisses the hand that he's holding.

"How long will I throw up when I wake up?"

"You'll have morning sickness for about 6 to 8 weeks." Mitch groans.

"Is there anything I can do to have it less?"

"There are certain remedies I can give you that'll help so you won't have it much. I can tell your Alpha once it starts because you might be very forgetful when you're further along."

"Don't they have to... cut the baby out of me?" Scott gives Mitch's hand a gentle squeeze when Mitch asks that.

"They do something called a C-Section. It's a surgical procedure, but you won't be asleep like you usually would be for surgery. They'll have something between your head and the rest of you so you won't see what they're doing."

"I won't be asleep. Will it hurt?"

"No, they'll make sure to numb you so you won't feel a thing."

"How will I know when he's going into labor?" Scott jumps in.

"He'll start having contractions. It's a bit more difficult to know when you're dealing with a male because his water won't break."

"How will I know that they're contractions?"

"Trust me, Monkey, you'll know." Mitch looks down at his stomach and sets his hand on it again.

"Hi little baby. I'm your Momma. I may not look like a Momma, but Alpha and Toddy say that's okay. I know you can't hear me right now, but I love you and so does your daddy. And everyone else in the Pack." Scott smiles and looks at Todrick.

"When will the baby be able to hear?"

"It'll develop indentations where the ears will be at around 9 weeks. After 18 weeks, the fetus will start to hear sounds. Then at 24 weeks your baby will be more sensitive to sound. And finally at 25 to 26 weeks, baby will respond to voices and noises. For example, if you play a song and baby likes it, baby might move when you play said song."

"Can't the baby recognize our voices?" Scott asks.

"Yes, from the moment it's born, the baby will know your voices. Scott, Mitch has told me you have an amazing voice. If you sing to baby while it's still in the womb, baby will know the song, calm down and look to you."

"Will baby do the same with Mitch's voice?"

"Yes, baby will do it with both of you."

"Ooh that means I get to hear you sing more." Scott tells Mitch.

"Only if you sing, too." Scott nods and pecks his lips.

"If you guys have anymore questions, you can always ask me. I'm happy for you two. This is what you would always dream about when we were still.. there, Monkey. And while you didn't mean for it to happen, I'm proud of you for how you're handling it."

"Thank you, Toddy."

***

No cliffhanger this time, you're welcome, I guess.