Chapter 20

Riley sat on a bed in a large room, she took in her surroundings. The room was fairly plain, the walls grey, a blue rug on the floor, a desk was placed on the left of the bed along with a bookcase. The room had a lived in aura, this was someones room.

Her foot tapping nervousl on the floor. A light switched on causing her sight to be momentarily dissorientated. Her attention snapped to the figure walking towards her, she squinted her eyes and her heart slammed in her chest. Leanne walked towards her, a predatory look in her eye. Riley's eyes travelled down her body; The brunette wore nothing but a corset and a shawl, her legs were pale and toned, her breasts threatening to break out of the tight corset. She stalked over to the blonde who was shaking in her seat.

Inches apart from Riley's face Leanne grinned, smelling the fear she'd caused on the blonde. Riley shuffled her body backwards reclining into the pillows hoping to get away from her kidnapper. Leanne straddled Riley, resting both of her hands, either side of her face.

She inched her face closer to Riley's, she kissed her deeply, slowly moving to her jaw.

"I'm going to enjoy this. I like to play with my food, did you like what you got in the mail from me?" She smirked.

Riley shuffled uncomfortably; Leanne could smell her, it drove her insane but she savoured every moment. She'd waited a month trying to hunt her prey. No matter how many time's the brunette would try and compel the blonde or read her thoughts she couldn't succeed. That's when she realised that the girl wasn't human. The brunette knew that she wasn't a Siren, Werewolf or a Vampire. She wracked her brain trying to work it out but to no aveil.

The vampire's teeth made an appearance, Riley sat under her squirming. The adrenaline running through her veins. She used all the force in her arms to fend Leanne off, Riley jumped up running towards the door, but the vampire's speed was one hundred percent quicker than the blonde and so was her strength, Riley's fragile body was thrown back to the otherside of the room. She let out a grunt.
"Fuck." She whispered when she hit the floor.

She used all of her adrenaline fused energy to help herself up. In the blink of an eye Leanne's hands were wrapped around Riley's throat. Riley started chocking, struggling for breath.

"That was a stupid move, my dear. All those time's I said I'd punish you and here I am practicing what I preach." She snarled.

Riley started losing consciousness, her world turning black. Just before she fell out of consciousness there was a shriek and the grip on her neck loosened completely. She took in a deep gag of breathe, she looked up seeing Heather in her sights.

"Mom, stop this! Riley's my friend!" she shouted, the anger laced in her voice.

Heather held a gold flask. The vampire edged closer to heather, she flicked the contents of the flask over her mother causing the bloodsucker to retreat, her body smoking lightly, shrieking in pain.

Heather made her way over to stunned Riley. Heather held out her hand.

"Cmon riley, it's not safe." Riley took the had infront of her. A wave of energy, power and synchronisation erupted the two of them, their eyes locked, a light beamed into the room, blinding the pair. Heather gripped Riley's hand tighter, the fear she induced slowly rising. The pair of blondes both felt a sharp stabbing pains on their wrists, they pulled up their sleeves not breaking the intense contact with one another. The pair had a tattoo engraved onto their wrists of the wiccan symbol for union. They locked eyes again, feeling a surge of energy erupt their bodies. They pulled back and the energy subsided.

"What the-?" Riley was flabbergasted.

"What the fuck is going on, what was that? What-?" The blonde was cut off by cluster of green lights which then erupted revealing Alexa.

Alexa smiled sheepishly at the girls and then her attention snapped to the vampire.

"Riley, use your power." She commanded, her tone strangely calm for the situation she was put in.

Riley stared at her girlfriend in shock. Her mind trying to wrap itself around the whole situation. The vampire made her way over to the ravenhaired, Alexa's green clusters appeared and she disappeared, reappearing next to Riley.

"One of you, use your powers to disable the vampire or you wont survive." She cooed the dumbfounded girls. Heather cocked her eyebrows up at alexa in frustration.

"What powers? What are you? I knew my mother was a vampire but- someone please explain!" she asked in frustration feeling light headed and dizzy.

Leanne took the opportunity to speed towards Riley. The blonde clamped her eyes shut wishing to have a protective barrier around the three of them. The vampire was a meter away from Riley before she got thrown backwards. Riley opened her eyes, noticing the purple arch the three of them found themselves in. Heather stared at the barrier in awe. Riley smiled.

Alexa chuckled at the sight of the two blondes in their shocked state.

Riley grabbed Heathers hand. "Just think about what you'd like to do and believe you can do it and it will appear." She squeezed it encouragingly.

Heather shut her eyes, minutes later the vampire was chained to the wall. Leanne let out a frustrated scream. Heather's features softened when she saw Alexa. Riley took in her surroudings, the adrenaline bagan to wear off and her body started trembling, darkness seeped through her vision and she fell into a peaceful slumber.