Chapter 15

Riley's P.O.V

The drive was silent, I'd been driving for at least 40 minutes when her soft voice spoke, pleading me.

"Riley, I can't do this. I've been through enough I don't need- "

"Alexa, please. Slow down for a minute."

My mind was spinning. I'd planned for this day since I met her. I needed to make her shut up for a couple of minutes whilst I tried making it work. I could see her frown in the corner of my eye, she raised her eye brows and shook her head. She was hurt and I caused it, but I will fix it in a few short minutes.

We pulled into a wooded area, then the trees openes, giving us a clear view of the city. The blurred city lights were phenomenal. The darkness gave us privacy, I put the car in neutral, turned off the ignition and I opened my door.

I run around to Alexa's side and I opened the door.

"Out, now." I playfully commanded the wounded woman. The beauty raised her eye brow, but she obliged nevertheless, She followed me in silence as I led her to an abandoned billboard which had an old advert pasted on. She stopped in her tracks when she saw it, she looked at the ladder and then me.

"You're not seriously telling me were going up on that thing, are we?" I nodded my head as her eyes widened.

"I can't." She stuttered.

"Fear of heights Alexa?" I chuckled, hoping my mocking her would prompt her to climb the ladder.

"Yes, riley. I have a fear of heights. Why are we here, dammnit?!" she sighed trying to calm herself down.

I kicked the invisible rock on the floor and fumbled around with the small box in my pocket. I let out a deep breath.

"Alexa. You genuinely scare me. The thing's you make me feel, I've never been able to feel them, Hell, I was terrified to feel them. I'm not saying I'm an easy specimen to be with, but I know that I'll do whatever I can to protect you from anything, to make you happy and..." I stopped the words were sticking in my throat. I coughed. "And to love you more than anyone can." My heart started racing, whatever happens now. I was honest, right?

She stared at me with a grin plastered on her face. "What exactly are you trying to say Riley?"

I laughed nervously whilst scratching my neck.

"I'm asking if you would like to be more than friends, Alexa." Her face saddened slightly, and I took that as my cue.

"Because I'm inlove with you." Her face glowed, she chuckled and raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, we can be best friends, Riley. I feel honoured." I rolled my eyes letting out a full-hearted laugh.

I was glad that she was humouring me right now in a situation like this. But honestly, does she think I want to be best friends or her girlfriend? She must have noticed the confusion on my face. She walked towards me.

She hugged me hard, nestling her face into my neck. "I'd love to be your girlfriend."

I felt an undeniable warmth in my chest. I leant her on the ladder. Cupping her face, I leant in kissing her passionately. Her hands gripped the ladder, my hands made their way to the hem of her shirt. Her breathing hitched, my hands creeped up her back lightly scratching, she kissed me harder, Alexa tugged at my bottom lip in anticipation, I pushed her against the ladder harder causing her to moan into my mouth.

I placed myself in-between her legs she was practically sitting on one of the ladders bars. My hands snaked up to her bra, I unhooked it instantly; my hands made their way around her body and they rested on her perk nipple, she visibly shuddered under my touch. Her breathing deepened as I tweaked at her nipple. I broke the kiss to lift her top up and to place my mouth on her nipple. She gasped when she felt my hot tongue on one of the sensitive buds as I lightly nibbled on it with my teeth. Her back arched in pleasure when I sucked, tugged and flicked it, in my mouth.

I moved my hands down her body lightly scratching her stomach causing her to shudder. I smirked whilst biting harshly on her nipple causing Alexa to jump.

"Fuck." She moaned.

I took that as a positive reaction. I could feel my core heating up. Alexa's hands gripped the bar until her knuckles were white. I pushed her dress up; silently thanking her for not dressing for the seasons. I kissed up her thigh using my hands to tease the sensitive areas of her flesh. I stayed teasing her, I wanted her to beg for my touch. It didn't take long until she sternly commanded that I do something about her frustration. I replied by biting hard on her thigh.

"Fuck, Riley. You're driving me fucking crazy." Her voice was raspy, desperate and hitched.

I could feel myself getting wet hearing it. I pulled down her underwear and sunk my tongue onto her throbbing clit. The sudden contact caught her off guard, she jumped, sinking into the feeling she arched her back and her legs parted wider, surprising me. I pulled them apart roughly as I roughly slid my tongue on her sensitive bud rewarding me with a deep, sexy and loud moan. Alexa was closer to climaxing than I thought.

I looked up at her, she positioned herself differently, her hands were latched on to the bar above her. Seeing her there turned me on even more. I turned my attention back down to her clit. My tongue flicked the bud mercilessly, I entered her with two fingers to begin with and I added a third, her body started to jerk, I sped up my pace, pumping in an out of her, tasting her juices, feeling her on my fingers. My tongue worked ferociously as her back arched and her body panting.

"Ri-" "Fuuuck." Her head swung back, her legs shook, they threatened to close but I didn't give in, her hands moved to my back, her nails gripping my neck, "Riley!" She moaned, her hips rode my tongue for as long as her body allowed her to.

Eventually, coming to a standstill. I slid my tongue lightly on her clit to clean up the mess as she shuddered. I could feel her legs shaking from the high bot even bothering to resist the smile spreading on my lips. I pulled her dress down, sliding up her underwear.

I stood up to face my girlfriend, she let out a deep breath.

Our lips connected as she tasted herself, kissing me slow and lovingly. She tangled her hands in my hair pulling my head towards her.

She broke the kiss and brought her lips to my ear. "I'm inlove with you, Riley Wood."

My body jerked hearing those words, a warm sensation spread from my chest and a grin spread across my lips. My hands found her waist and I pulled her in close to me. My head nuzzled into her neck, I let out a content sigh.

I felt complete, the emptiness I usually felt had left me and it was replaced by this warm feeling. I puled out the box in my pocket and I took out the ring; sterling silver with a small pearl gemstone seeing as Alexa's birthday is the same month as mine. She grinned at me letting us have this moment in silence, I slid it onto her engagement finger. "A promise to love you until the end of time." I breathed.

Leaning in for a shallow, soft kiss. I stepped back, a twig snapped, I looked down and I was stood on brambles, leaves and grass.

Alexa pulled back "You just snapped twig. Calm down, jumpy." She chuckled.

I squinted my eyes with attitude. "C'mon, lets go to my place and watch some movies. I need a cwtch."