Chapter 1: The Truth Revealed

I THOUGHT UP THIS CRAZY IDEA FOR A NEW FANFIC AND I JUST HAD TO START WRITING IT, YES I

KNOW THAT I HAVE A FEW OTHER FANFICS BUT ONE IS A FLOP THAT IVE DECIDED TO JUST STOP

FOR WHILE UNTIL I REWRITE IT, TWO OTHERS I FORGOT THE PLOT I HAD FOR THEM SO IM THINKING

ABOUT WHAT TO DO WITH THEM AND THEN ONE IS DOING REALLY WELL BUT I  WOULD LIKE TO

HAVE ANOTHER STORY TO POST CHAPTERS IN BETWEEN UPDATES ON IT.

I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE ANOTHER ORIGINAL FANFIC BY ME ^,..,^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          -----------------------------------------------Prolouge----------------------------------------------------

13 years ago two of the legendary Sanin Jiraiya and Tsunade had a drunken one night stand that neither remember or would ever remember, but that one drunken mistake created their daughter Creedence.

But sadly neither of them would ever know that they had a daughter, for as soon as Orochimaru noticed the signs that Tsunade was pregnant with Jiraiya's child he waited until the child was born to take her from them.

To ensure they would never come looking for the child he wiped their memories and killed everyone who knew of the childs existance, and for the next 13 years Orochimaru would raise the child as his own, and the child never knowing her true lineage.

But there was one person that Orochimaru had failed to wipe their memories of the child being born to the other two Sanin, The Third Hokage, but Orochimaru thinking his jutsu's would never fail, never dreamed that there would still be some one to remember the birth and existance of the daughter of the Sanin.

           ----------------------------------------------Creed's POV-------------------------------------------------

It was my 13 birthday today and Daddy was taking me out on a trip to the Leaf village for my very first time, I was very excited as I have never been to one of the shinobi villages before and after asking and pleading with my Daddy for so many years he was finally taking me but since he was known as a bad man he would be in disguise.

I didn't have to since no one but Daddy and Kabuto knew of my existence, not even my mother who Daddy never talks about and gets very angry went I try to ask him questions about her, maybe she died, I don't know but after a while I just stopped asking him and he stopped getting angry at me for asking.

I knew one thing about my mother though, I look like her, yes I may not know what she looks like or looked like but nothing about me at all resembles my Daddy at all, I have long spikey pure snow white blond hair that goes down to my butt, goldish brown eyes, and weird red marks that run from my eyes all the way down my face to my chin.