"Cameron-"

"You should really check in with your seniors and get to know about your trainees before you decide to take on training, Thomas." Cameron taunts and even I close my eyes and shake my head, because that was a low hit. Even for Cameron.

Everyone knows that Thomas wanted to be Head Warrior badly, but he's just not as good as his cousin, Warrior Reynolds, so yeah....

"5 laps in skin" Warrior Thomas tells me, his jaw clenched as he walks away from me, his form revealing just how peeved he is.

(+_+)

"I'm so glad you train in skin" S tells me as I dodge her badly aimed punch.

"You need to work on your form S" I tell her and block another one of her weak punches. Because I train in my skin, I usually have to pair up with one of the non-shifters or witches on the days whenever everyone else trains in wolf form.

"Why though?" She asks childishly as she keeps on hitting me blindly, and I block each and every one of them without breaking a sweat.

"So that you can learn to fight"

"Why do I need to learn to fight again?"

"So that you can defend yourself if you are ever attacked" I tell her and when I see Warrior Thomas eyeing our fighting form with disappointed eyes, I stop S and help her with her stature first.

"Why would anyone attack me?" She asks me with exaggerated wide eyes and I give her a look. Before I can talk some sense into her about how she should take training seriously, she adds, "And even if someone tries to attack me, won't you be there to take care of them?"

I take in a deep breath at that one, because this girl trusts me way too much, and it is scary to be honest, "I may not always be there" Not if Cameron plans to carry through with his threat.

"Oh come on!" She jabs my stomach, which I block, "I have my magic with me in case you ever get late in coming to help me" And just at the mention of her magic, her fingertips sparkle blue, making me take a step back.

"Whoa girl, calm down" I tell her and she gives me a sheepish smile.

"NO use of magic in the gym, Miss Stella!" Warrior Thomas shouts from the other side of the room and S rolls her eyes.

"Sorry Warrior" She calls back and grins when he narrows his eyes on her, and then turning to me, she whispers, "100 bucks says he has a rod up his ass"

I smirk, but don't say anything as I continue giving her pointers on her framework.

[(!)-(!)]

Nearly an hour of training is left when Alpha Ulysses enters the gym.

People stop their training and greet him and even though my back is to him, I know he is coming my way.

Stella's eyes are a big give away.

"Artemis" He stops beside me and immediately I turn to face him,

"Alpha Black" S and I say in sync, S fading in the background as she senses that he only wants to converse with me.

"A word?" And without waiting for me to follow him, he starts walking towards the office. I pick up my water bottle, have a hearty sip and then follow him in a leisure pace.

The mahogany door of the office closes firmly after me, effectively shutting me in with Alpha Black and his impending rage.

"What did I do now?" I ask him, wanting it to be over already.