Wave 24

Nervous, I was terribly nervous. At this moment, Cadfael and I were heading back to our quarters. I was so nervous that I was hyper-aware of my surroundings and that my mate's arm was wrapped around my waist.

Mate... My heart ached, but not in a unpleasant way, it was more like an ache of joy? Every time I thought about Cadfael and I and about our status, my heart ached. We were officially mated now. Nothing could separate us anymore! We could be together until we get old and only death could part us away.

"What's so funny?" inquired the man beside me making look at him a little confused.

"What do you mean?"

"You were smiling and giggling all by yourself," he explained as he opened the door leading to our bed chambers.

I felt heat creeping up into my cheeks, "I-it's nothing..." How embarrassing!

"Tell me," my mate whispered next to my ear after he had pulled me into his chest when I was planning to swim away.

I tried to wiggle out of his hold, but he held tight. I could not only feel the heat in my cheeks but also my loud heartbeats. We were going to copulate tonight.

"I-I was thinking... About us..." I mumbled the last part as I tilted my head forward so my hair could conceal my eyes.

"What about us?" he asked with an octave lower causing my breathing to hitch when I felt his hands caressing my chest.

My thought was disrupted by a gasp when he suddenly pinched both of my nipples. He didn't stop the pleasurable torment on my sensitive nipples. I writhed in his hold and instinctively, both of our sensitive tails entangled together. The delicious friction made me moan and quiver in delight.

"Llyr, we are finally united. You're mine and I'm yours," he nuzzled the back of my neck with his fingers grazing the spot where my skin and tail connected. My heart throbbed, what was this? If it wasn't an illness, it should be something good right? It only happened when I was with Cadfael and no one else, not even my parents. "Can I have you? Can I put my seeds deep inside of you and see you carry our child?"

"Yes, I want it," I said as I turned in his arms, so we were facing each other. I then leaned in and shyly placed my lips on his. His hold tightened a little around my waist, but he didn't move to take control. He stood there allowing me kiss him. When his lips parted, I slowly slid my tongue into his mouth as he did to me the first time. "Please, kiss me more," I whispered against his lips since I had no clue what to do.

I could feel my mate lips lift up into a smirk. He gripped the back of my neck before his tongue toyed with mine before slipping into my wet cave. I let out a gasp of surprise when I fell on my back until I hit the soft mattress.

That was it, we were going to do it. A rush of pleasure travelled from the tip of my tail to my stomach. An intense feeling encased my being and as if Cadfael felt it, I saw his erection slip out of his tail. I swallowed hard and felt myself growing hard too and the lukewarm water surrounding it. His fingers traced some patterns on my tails before gently caressing my oversensitive cock. I moaned and gasped under his fingers and saw myself leak out a copious amount of slimy liquid. It slowly slid down my erection until some of it reached one of my slits.

"Look at you, you're dripping wet," teased my mate, but I could see that his cock was also leaching the same slimy substance. Somehow, seeing my mate ready and wet made me incredibly horny. "Look, you're already opening up for me."

I let out a loud moan when I felt his fingers stretching my opening out. He was right, the usual slit who was always closed up was now gaping open and twitching for something inside. Leisurely, Cadfael leaned on me as our tail wrapped around each other. I could feel his hot throbbing member resting on my tail. He kissed slowly and played with my hair when I felt him enter me. It didn't hurt, it went in pretty easily since we were both lubricated. Once inside, he couldn't get out until he ejaculated inside me. We stayed like that looking at each other before he slightly moving his waist as if testing something out. Gradually, his pace quickened and soon he was rapidly thrusting in and out of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as an incomparable pleasure invaded me.

"Llyr, my mate, take my seeds deep inside you. Bear our child and family," he panted as his hand wrapped around my cock before stroking it fast. "Cum with me, give me everything!"With each other, we attained the apex of pleasure and felt Cadfael seeds filling my inside as I coated our chests with sperm. Never in my life, I had felt this good, this full and this complete. Cadfael was my everything, my soul, my love.

Love.

"Why are you crying?" my mate asked worriedly as he stopped moving definitely thinking that he wounded me.

"I found it. I discovered the reason why my heart aches each time I think of you, of us," I said as I hauled his upper body down.

"What is it?"

"I love you," I whispered next to his ear making me tense for a moment.

He pulled away and tears were filling his eyes too, "I love you too Llyr."

We shared another passionate kiss and whispered sweet nothings to each other. Who would have thought that love actually existed? The only time I ever heard about it was in a legend. Love was a myth and since our partner was chosen by a third party, it is more understandable why love became legendary.

"I love you, for now, and forever," I repeated with a beaming smile since I had never felt this happy before.

"I love you too," he kissed my lips before adding, "So... Are you up for another round?" asked my mate with that teasing smirk of his.