Wave 12

Back from our shopping spree, maids and butlers started to help me transport everything in my room. I couldn't believe that purchased so many things. I had to convince myself that it was for the ceremony. That I had to look my best for my mate.

"Yeah, everything's for him," I mumbled to myself as I started to unpack.

I was now unpacking the lotion box. I couldn't believe we bought a whole box. Where will I put all these? Then, I looked around me and there were still so many bags and boxes left. I sighed, maybe we got a little too carried away? I didn't even want to think about how much money I spent at the end of the day.

Maybe I should give some of these to Darya? I heard a whistle and looked behind me. It was Cadfael. "I see that someone enjoyed the day."

I laughed nervously, "I'm sorry I used so much money."

He came to sit next to me as he took a bottle out. "Don't worry, it won't change anything. But I see that Darya took good care of you today," he said with a smile making me blush.

"Y-Yes, she did..." I played with a bottle nervously since I could feel his eyes on me. Examining me.

"What do you have here?" he looked around a little, but then a smirk appeared on his face. I fidgeted nervously, not knowing what to expect.

"You tried this?" he showed me the bottle that he had taken since the beginning. I nodded, and I jumped surprisedly when I felt his hand touching my tail.

I blushed furiously. I never had someone caress me like that. When I felt myself have a hard-on, I jerked my tail up and held it with my arm. He chuckled making me scoot away awkwardly as I tried to hide my erection.

"You're too cute, Llyr."

He followed me making me scoot farther away until my side touched the wall. I looked around nervously trying to decide which door was the closest. But he was already here, next to me.

"I-I-I..." I stuttered not knowing what or how to say it. I closed my eyes and held myself tighter into a small ball.

When I felt his hands touch my bottom I jumped a little. He lifted me and put me on his lap in a way, so he could wrap his arms around my waist. It didn't improve my current situation. I was aware of every one of his little movements. I could even feel the slight waves the fishes sent us by swimming around.

We stayed a while in this position as I didn't dare to look at him. "I want to show you something," he broke the silence causing me to peek at him.

"What is it?" I asked with curiosity making him smile.

"I can't describe it to you. You have to witness it by yourself," he answered making me pout."Do you believe in me?"

"There will be nothing dangerous right?"

He nodded and when I didn't identify an ounce of malice or of... Anyways, I accepted his offer and without making any effort, he hoisted me up. "We will have to leave the Kingdom for that."

I frowned, "We can't, Darya and Kaito's ceremony is tomorrow night."

"Don't worry, we won't be gone that long and besides it's worth it."

The way he put things made m so curious. I wanted to see it. So, I nodded excitedly. If I stayed with him, nothing bad should happen, right? "But you'll need to swim to get there. I don't think I can carry you all the way, not that I will not enjoy it."

I blushed and let go of his neck as I stood on my own. I hoped he didn't mean that I was heavy... But mermen had larger tails, so it was normal to be heavier than mermaids... But still...

He grasped my hand and called for Hiro. I took the little guy in my arm, and we sneaked out of the castle. I was so nervous, yet so excited! I never did something like that before. Once outside, the city was quiet and I supposed that everyone was at home doing their own business.

"What if the King discovers our... Little escapade?" I asked in a whisper as we passed the Kingdom border without being noticed.

"Don't worry, he won't. I did this many times."

Once we reached a gigantic rock, I let go of Hiro so he could swim around. We swam a little farther away before Cadfael stopped and looked up. I followed his gaze and recognized the familiar white circle of light. I wondered how the moon looked on the other side.

"Let's go up there," he pointed at the surface making me pale.

"B-but isn't it dangerous? There may be humans around!" I said panickily.

He squeezed my hand gently, "There won't be any humans, we are way too far from shore. Trust me?"

I hesitated for a little and looked back up. It was true that I always wanted to see what it looked up on the other side. I looked back from where we came and saw Hiro joyfully playing around with fishes.

Cadfael was my mate, the least I could do was believe in him. "Okay, let's do this."

He squeezed my hand a little and we started to swim away from the bottom of the sea. Once we were only a few meters from breaking the water, I stopped.

My mate looked back at me, "Close your eyes and open them only when I tell you."

"O-okay," I closed my eyes and let be pulled by him.

We had swum for a bit before we stopped and he lifted me to place me on what seemed like a rock? I touched around and then I started to get cold. What was this feeling? I heard a splash next to me and waited for him to tell me to open my eyes.