Embarrassed

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

the couple is sleeping, with yuma in taehyung's tight hugs. till she was awoken by a sharp pain piercing through her lower abdomen.

she let out a yelp and try getting out of taehyung's strong grip.

taehyung let out a groan and tighten up his grip. he placed his legs over hers, shoving his face in yuma's neck.
"you're such a cuddly bear" she giggle and brush her fingers through the male's hair

"mhmm i love you" he mumble sleepily and peck her lips

"i love you" yuma smile and admire the mafia male.

another pain surged through yuma making her yelp again.

"love, you alright?" taehyung perked his head up

good thing i'm prepared.. she thought

"y-yea i'm fine" yuma replied, averting her eyes from her boyfriend

"hey baby, look at me" he sit up and gently grab her chin. "i'm fine, bear. i promise" she reassured

taehyung lean in and capture her warmth. yuma kiss back holding his inked biceps

"nothing is bothering my baby, hmm?" he pamper her face with kisses

yuma let out a giggle and hide her face in taehyung's chest

"you have work today?" she stare up at him

"yea, love" the male said and peck her lips repeatedly. yuma pouted "stay home, please"

taehyung chuckle deeply and sway them side to side.
"princess you know i can't, but i'll be home early today."

"but you're the boss. you can take many days off." she whined. "and bosses have huge responsibilities, little one."
taehyung said, placing his chin on top of her head.

"fine" yuma sighed and stood up walking to the bathroom. "baby c'mon, don't be mad at me" the elder stood up and trailed behind her.
"can you shower in the other bathroom, instead?" she grabs her towel.

"what? why?" taehyung asked frowning. "just for few days" she pleaded.

"why babe?—"

"please?" yuma plant a kiss on his cheek and locked the bathroom door.

what the fuck? taehyung thought.

yuma slide down the door, holding her stomach tightly. she let out a painful groan as few tears roll down her cheeks. taehyung heard it and became fully concerned.

"baby, are you alright?" he gently queried.

"i'm fine taetae"

the mafia boss bite his lips and nodded his head.