I'm not Them pt.1

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

" mr. kim, someone is here to see you." the assistant walks into the meeting room to see a few people with their laptops opened. "excuse me," he said and exit out of the room.

taehyung pinched the bridge of his nose and stare down at his assistant who was cowering in fear. " i-i'm sorry to disturb your meeting boss, but your mother is in your office waiting for you."

" reschedule the meeting with them." he declared and paced to his office. " mum, why are you here?"

" hi bear, we need to talk." the lady in her late 40's takes a sip of her drink. taehyung mentally roll his eyes and sat beside his mum on the couch. " what is it, now?" he sighed. " i found you a new housemaid, she will be moving in tomorrow morning." she put her hands together in enthusiasm.

" i'm not doing this shit again, mum. this is the fifth time. what the fuck!" the male raised his tone. " calm down, bear. this is the last, i promise."

" i do not need a damn babysitter or anyone in my house. i can take care of myself, alright? now please leave, i have things to do." " you're a workaholic, tae. you barely have time for yourself."

taehyung is a model and the ceo of ' KIM'S INC,' the most well-known and successful fashion company in korea. taehyung started from scratch alongside his friends. when he was young, there were times when he couldn't afford certain clothes that he desired.

despite his family wealth, his father spends his money on younger women leaving nothing for his wife and son. that even pushed taehyung harder so he could make his dream a reality.

the ceo launched his first clothing, originally designed by him. his trusted pals wore it everywhere they go, and it started to draw attention.

to the people, it was very elegant and expensive from their point of view so they visited his building and purchased some clothes. the customers were impressed and they fell in love...literally. the news spread, and 'KIM'S INC,' gained popularity and fame.

however with all the money, private islands, private jets, and mansions; taehyung felt lonely. when it comes to love, he is the man every woman dreams of having, but he gets taken advantage of.

the relationships he had, they only wanted him for his money and materialistic items. so he stopped trying.

since he lives alone, his mother has been trying to get a housemaid for him but it makes things worse. considering they would either try to seduce him or steal from him.

sometimes taehyung questions himself, if he's the problem. if there's something wrong with him. he's been through too many heartbreaks and man is he tired of it all.

" i'm fine, mum. if you're going to continue talking about this, please leave me be. i don't wanna hear it." taehyung said. " give this one a chance, sweetie. i promise." his mother kiss him on the cheek and left out of the door.