Nightfall pt.2

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

" oh my goodness! this is your house?! no way! it's like two large mansions combined " she was so mesmerized.

" yea darling. it's my house, welcome " he laugh and picked her up.

" and i told you to stop lifting me like that " yana shyly said and wrap her legs around his torso.

" but i love doing that.
my baby is so tiny and adorbs " taehyung pamper her with kisses.

" babee " she moves her face away from him.

taehyung pouted and reach for her lips.

" tae bear wants kisses " the big scary mafia cutely puckered his lips.

" aish only because you're cute " yana giggled and kiss him.

taehyung holds her cheek as their lips move in sync, fitting perfectly together. he parted her lips with his teeth and shove his tongue inside her mouth.

they were so into eating each other's lips that they forgot twelve pairs of shocked eyes staring at them.

" gosh! you're so fucking gorgeous,
you know that? "
taehyung whispers against her mouth and kisses her deeply causing their noses to smush together.

yana moan and tangled her fingers in his red locks.

namjoon cleared his throat making the couple detach from each other.

" wow, what a surprise " jungkook wiggle his eyebrows.

yana hide her pink cheeks in taehyung's chest.

" boys, this is yana, my girlfriend " the leader spoke softly while rubbing her back.

" hi, guys. it's nice to meet you " yana smile and waves at them.

" hi, im jin. this is namjoon, hoseok, yoongi, jimin, and jungkook. thank you for taking care of tae. we appreciate you "

" oh, it was nothin— "

" papa! papa ish hwome " a little boy ran across the lounge and hug taehyung legs.

" my little cub. come here " taehyung picked him up and kiss his cheek.

" binie miss chu so mwuch " he lays his head on his shoulder.

" i miss you more, cub. i'm sorry for being away so long " taehyung pet his soft curly hair.