Nursing

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

{ rei pov }

my breathing was choppy and my watery eyes remained for quite some time as i read all the hateful comments.

how can people be so mean?

what did i do to deserve this?

is it because i am ordinary?

is it because i'm not famous?

is it because i am a little?

taehyung and i came out to the world, well his fans, about our relationship, not so long ago. a lot of people supported us.

but it all went south when taehyung and the rest of the members were doing a vlive.

-flashback-

{ author's pov }

rei had woken up from her nap and noticed that taehyung wasn't beside her, which made her so sad that she slipped into little space.

she held tightly onto her tata plushie and walk out of her room to look for him.

rei heard him and the hyungs voices coming from the studio room. she went there and slowly opened the door.

" d-dada? " she squeaked out.

all the members including her boyfriend's eyes widen. why? because when taehyung told his fans about his relationship with rei, he didn't mention that rei was also a little.

rei told taehyung she wasn't ready to tell them, yet.

she needed time.

also when rei is in little space, she's very outgoing. out of little space, she's the opposite.

now back to the point...

her eyes pooled with tears as she didn't get any response.

" d-dada " she rub my eyes and waddled over to him.

" hi, baby. how was your nap, hm? " taehyung picked her up and cradle her on his lap.

" goodie dada "  she nuzzles her face into his neck.

" aigoo~ you're so adorable " hoseok came over and squish her cheeks.

rei giggle and scrunched her nose.