Feelings

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

addicted.

that was he was. he couldn't get enough, not even if he tried.

kim taehyung, the ridiculously rich ceo, hopped out his car and entered the newly opened club.

for ninth time.

the point is, he kept coming back for the same reason. at first, the ceo thought it was a way to cope with the stress of work. he can't help but think it's something else also.

his phone rings pulling him out of his thoughts. taehyung walked outside to answer.

-𝘆𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶~
tae, where are you? your assistant said you left early.

~𝘁𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴-
im at the club, hyung.

-𝘆𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶~
again?—tae just tell her.

~𝘁𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴-
that's why i'm here.

-𝘆𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶~
good. should i send the boys? you're pretty well known.

~𝘁𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴-
i can take care of myself. i will be fine hyung.

-𝘆𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶~
i know you can bro. just a little more security, you know.

~𝘁𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴-
i just needa talk to her and—

-𝘆𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶~
fuck , am i right? he tried to control his laugh.

~𝘁𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴-
bye hyung.

taehyung chuckle and hung up the call. he walk inside.

'maybe she doesn't feel the same way' the ceo thought.

taehyung heart skipped a beat as his eyes landed on her. oh how much he misses her.

how much he craves for her. how after every session, taehyung can't sleep unless he has her in his embrace. 

how they would talk for hours, just lying under the covers. sharing kisses here and there.

how his face contorted with rage as he see man touching and flirting with her.

something taehyung realize was, he's falling in too deep. he can't control himself.