Forbidden

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

the darkroom is audible with the soft smacks of lips moving against each other. the male hovered over the female as she cup his cheeks in her palms. he bite her lower lip and push his tongue inside her mouth.

she moan at the feeling the male was doing with their tongues. they later pulled away to catch some air. " can you stay the night?" she asks.

the male sighed saying, " you want your dad to kill me?" amira pouted and trace the art on his torso. " you're my bodyguard, so it doesn't matter." she rest her chin on his chest and gaze at him with pleading eyes. " please babe." taehyung nuzzle their noses and smile. " fine."

" do you think my dad will accept us?" the bodyguard nibbled on his lip and shakes his head. " i doubt that my love." he caress her back with his thumb. " i don't wanna be with him anybody else, but you tae. plus i'm old enough to make my own decisions."

" let's not think about that, right now hm? it's just us princess, nobody else." taehyung covers their body with the duvet and pulls her close. the couple's bodies are tangled as they snuggle leaving any spaces untouched.

amira laurent is the daughter of the Italian mafia, lorenzo laurent. being the only daughter of a crime boss isn't easy. higher security is needed and it comes with a lack of privacy.

amira wants a normal life, ever since she was little she had been persuading her father to let her live, but the man won't even budge. however, things changed when a bodyguard was assigned to her.

amira fell in love instantly, but taehyung was very committed to his job at first, not that he isn't now. it was just he did not catch any feelings for the younger one. 

hence, as time passed by he developed them. they had their kiss at one of laurent's business parties. after that, taehyung was hooked. they would secretly go on dates, spend some alone, having heated make-out sessions. they haven't made love, yet.

it's a huge step in their relationship and they want it to be special; no rush.

" get some sleep, petal." he kisses her forehead. " i love you." amira mumbles as she drifts off to sleep. " i love you more, princess." taehyung stroke her hair causing his girlfriend to sigh contently.

" tae, no. if he finds out, he will eliminate you." namjoon panicked. taehyung rolls his eyes and sip his drink. " and i give a fuck? amira is old enough to choose who she wants to be with." jimin chuckled at his best friend's reaction and say, " you want a death wish, tae?" the rest of the bodyguards let out a laugh.

" besides we are very careful." he said taking his gun from the table and heading out of the building. "i'm worried for him." jin tone laced with concern. " he will be fine." jungkook replied and pat his hyung's back.

taehyung made it to amira's place. he greeted the guards outside and walk inside. he made it to the lounge to see a well-dressed male sitting on the couch with lorenzo. " good morning, boss." the male bowed getting the two men's attention. " ah taehyung." the mafia smile and stood up.