Heart of a boxer

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

the fighter wipes the tears rolling down his cheeks as he disregards the boxing gloves from his bruised hands. he bit his lower lip and tossed a chair at the wall.

suddenly a short petite woman with black hair along with blonde highlights rushed in and brought the distressed male in her arms. she whispered, carding her fingers in his wet locks. " baby, calm down for me yea? it's okay, my love."

he tightly grips her hips causing the female to hiss in pain. but she quickly dismissed it and focused her attention on her fiancé.
" i'm here, baby. see, it's only me here. it's just you and me, honey." she caresses the tiger tattoo behind his ear.

" b-babe," he quivered. " shhh, you're alright bear. let's head home, hm? i'm so proud of my baby." she praises and presses some kisses on his lips.

she drove them home and helped her fiancé inside not forgetting to place his championship belt in the trophy room.
" hon—" she was caught off by her phone ringing. she looked at the caller id and answered.

" hey, nat. did you guys make it home safe?" the person from the other line tone laced with concern.

" yea, we're home." she sighed.

" how is he?"

" he's going to be okay, oppa. he needs me right now, i'll call you back soon."

" okay, bub. be careful, please."

" i'll be fine, bamie. don't start thi--"

" he fucking hurt you, nat. be grateful i allowed you to be with him. that guy is a monster who doesn't know how to tame his damn temper."

natasha inhaled deeply and disconnected the call. she turned around to see taehyung who looked drained and vulnerable. she bit her lip trying to suppress her tears.

she walked to the bathroom and searched for the medical kit. she came back up and sat beside him. she cleaned his wounds. " make me forget, babe." taehyung rasped out.

" please, babe. i just want to forget everything she has put me through." the fighter sobbed loudly. he shoves his face into her neck, holding his fiancé for dear life. natasha wraps her arms around him, shielding him. just from everything she believes could harm her only one.

" that's why i'm here, my love. tell me what i can do to help, honey." natasha threaded her fingers in his hair, comforting him. taehyung raised his head, his gaze falling on the beauty sitting on his lap.

" can you give yourself to me, babe? become one with me." taehyung's lips quivered.

kim taehyung.

he's known as the best kickboxer in the world. however, there's bloodshed in every success. taehyung has been stepped on and used as if he wasn't human. it all started when he got into his first relationship with his childhood best friend.