Paris With You

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

taehyung wakes up in the middle of the night and observes the city through the white curtains, which are being blown by the wind. he looks beside him to see his wife sleeping soundly with a pout formed on her lips.

taehyung smiled and begin leaving trails of kisses on her shoulders. she stirs a bit and return to her slumber.

taehyung hugs her from behind and holds her small frame close. he sighed contentedly as the warmth serged through their naked bodies.
" darling?" he husked out. hanja hummed and lazily caress his arm. " bear can't sleep,"

hanja flatter her eyes open and glance at her husband, who was gazing at her with heart eyes. " i told you not to look at me like that." she blushes.
" why not, hm? am i not allowed to?" taehyung tone deepened as he lean in. " you are," she giggle and press their lips together.

" hey," he said in the kiss with a smile. " hey," hanja hold his nape as they make out. the male took her lower lip in his mouth and sucked on it. hanja whimpered feeling dominated by her man.

taehyung slender fingers made it's down her back and caress them with his thumb. " i missed you" he catches his breath as they depart from the kiss.

" hubby i can't even move. you ripped my insides out," she whined and cover her body with the sulky sheets.

" you know i can't get enough of you," he digs his face into her neck and covers it with wet pecks. hanja nibbled on her lips trying to stop her moans.

taehyung felt himself twitch, " and your seductive moans aren't helping me with the situation." he lowly growled. " i'm yours, babe." she pull him in a rough kiss.

♥︎♥︎

hanja limp her way to the bathroom to start her routine. she stood in front of the mirror, gently running her fingertips on the hickeys and bruises created by her husband.

she chuckles and grabs the face wash. after that, she brushed her teeth and step inside the shower.

once everything was completed, hanja took some painkillers and waddled to the bedroom. she sat on the bed and darted her attention towards taehyung's bare back; decorated with red scratch marks.

" honey?" she pushes her fingers through his messy curls whilst kissing his forehead.
" mmh?" taehyung muttered. " wake up my love." " what time is it?" he groans.

" it's 10 am, babe." hanja said laying beside him.
taehyung flutters his eyes open and lean on his elbows. the female giggle and sat on top of him.

he smiles tiredly and moves his hands down her waist. " my lovely girl." hanja blushed and kiss his lips. taehyung took control and roll them into the sheets.

hanja cups taehyung's face as the kiss starts to become sloppy. their tongues danced together creating wet sounds, " we need to go soon, my love." she moan in the kiss.
" few more." taehyung tangled their legs.

he motions his veiny hands to her bra and unclips it. taehyung plant kisses on her shoulder blades. " you took painkillers already?"

hanja hummed and taehyung toss the rest of her clothes across the room. " you may need more than that after this." he husked into her ear.

" i already ran out." hanja hit his chest. " we'll buy a whole pack then." taehyung deeply chuckled.

♥︎♥︎

hanja giggle as taehyung pampers her belly with licks and kisses. " babeee that tickles."

" i'll pop a mini me or you, here soon." he smiles hugging her stomach. " can't wait." she pushes some hair away from his face.

" what's the plan for today?" hanja asks. " once the painkillers kick in, i'll take you out but it's a surprise."  " you're been doing surprises ever since this honeymoon started," she whined.

" and your reaction is always so priceless." taehyung pecks her lips.

" awwh baby. your hair!" hanja takes her phone from the nightstand and tab on the camera. she snaps a few pics and showed her husband.
" it's so fluffy." he giggles.

hanja post it on her instagram.

𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗮𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟭𝟰,𝟭𝟮𝟴,𝟯𝟰𝟱 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀kim

kim.hanja- the man y'all can't have😚.

💬-30,890

~rkive- i see hickies!👀
~uarmyhope- so fluffy🥹
~jungkook.97- let them know!!
~j.m- wow...i'm sure y'all had a goodmorning🌚...
~agustd- how's the honeymoon going?👀
~jin- @j.m having the time of their lives😩.
~bn_sj2013- am i going to be an uncle too?😏
~koosugaa- we get it🙄
~tannies_army- ouch ouch☹️
~taejeon- HIS HAIRRR😭😭😭
~namjoon_rm- AWWH🥰
~ot7.boys- hanja...pls💔
~bts.angels- i feel so fucking single! slspfkf
~jk.kookiecan't believe tae is married🤧.

♥︎♥︎

a/n: this was something short and sweet. i hope you enjoyed it🤍.