part 97

Nash POV*****
I was terrified. Luckily the car stopped on time the lights also turned red. Roxy looked scared as hell but came back to reality and started walking to the other side and I ran for her and grabbed her arm.

"get the fuck off of me, let me fucking go" she was crying it never stopped. She got out of my grip and started to walk again but I ran to her and hugged her and she was facing me.

"babe" i cried she started to cry more and more and she started to punch me multiple times but weakly because she was still crying.

"let me fucking go Nash, i don't want anything to do with you, i have a name and it's Roxy" she cried out "LET ME GO NASH, I FUCKING HATE YOU" no matter how much she wanted to stop crying she couldn't.

"ROXY I LOVE YOU, I FUCKING LOVE YOU" i told her and she stopped hitting me because this was the first time i said it and she looked shocked. She had a straight face but it automatically change and she cried even more. I didn't care if passing people in cars saw.

"then why would you do this to me, why would you" she asked "IF YOU REALLY LOVED ME YOU WOULD NEVER DO THIS TO ME NASH" she punched me more while crying still "LET GO OF ME NASH" i wouldn't. She punched my face and it hurted and I finally let go.

"babe" i called her as she walked. She stopped walking and turned around with poofy, red eyes.

"don't call me fucking, babe, call me Roxy" she said and crossed her arms "I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAISTED 7 MONTHS OF MY LIFE WITH YOU" she yelled i started to cry more "NASH GRIER, WE'RE FUCKING OVER" she yelled and people passing started to stare "DELETE MY NUMBER ,DON'T CALL ME, DON'T TEXT ME, STAY AWAY FROM MY HOUSE AND FROM ME, IF YOU SEE ME AROUND IGNORE ME AND GO BACK TO YOUR LIFE AND ACT LIKE WE NEVER MET" she yelled and couldn't stop crying "if i could go back in time to a certain day, i would go to the day we met and stop myself from going to the beach that day" she talked instead of yelling

"Roxy" i said with my voice cracking

"leave me alone, you can go back in there with her and start a new 7 month plan to break a girls heart, you can start a new life without me"

"Roxy I love you and I mean it" i told her

"shut up and...and just leave me the fuck alone, you mean nothing to me" with that she left inside her car and drove off without a second though. The people that stood and stared were still there looking at me and I just left the scene to go back to my car.
*This is what happened *
Nash POV**
I was sitting waiting for Roxy. I already ordered our drinks. I looked to my right and it was Alexa staring at me like she was fucking me in her mind. She came walking to me and all I wanted to do was throw her against the wall honestly.

"hey Nash" she said putting her arm on my shoulder

"what Alexa"

"wanna hang out" she asked

"not really" i told her and mine and Roxy's drink were called.

"who's that for" she asked

"Roxy" i told her she took it and started to drink it "what are you doing"

"hanging out with you" she told me and I rolled my eyes "it's okay, Roxy won't mind you're not dating" she told me
"doesn't matter, just leave" i told her and she automatically sat on me wrapping her hands tightly around my head and started to kiss my lips and I tried to push her off. I pulled her hands off of me and pushed her disgusting lips away. I wiped my lips with my shit and spit her saliva away. "get the fuck off of me"

"un fucking believable" i heard Roxy's voice..
*end of the alexa scene*

Diane POV****
I heard the door agressively unlock and I was with Matt in Roxy's house. We both looked at the door and it was Roxy with red, poofy crying eyes.