part 68

Nash POV****

"hey is Roxy here" Ayden asked me like it was no big deal. He had a "why the fuck are you here" kind of face. Like, NO! Why are you here in MY girlfriends house, and what do you think. Most of her friends are here in HER house. Where do you think she is? Ha, okay this is just jealousy coming out. I am kind of apologizing to myself, but not really. "she let me come over"

"um yeah" i said letting him in. When i looked away from him i rolled my eyes.

"where is she?" he asked then sat on the couch and looked at the plate of sandwiches. He asked Mary if he could have one and she said go ahead. He grabbed one and bit into it and like everyone else he spit it out. "um what the heck, who made this"

"Nash" Mary said laughing and I laughed with her.

"you have weird eating habits" he told me and rolled his eyes.

"i just played a prank on Roxy with that" i told him. Roxy came downstairs and saw Ayden.

"hey Roxy" Ayden said smiling at her. Roxy looked at me and flipped me off and it made me smile. She rolled her eyes at me.

"sup Ayden" she said waving and smiling at him. She went to sit on the couch near Ayden.

"i didn't know everyone was gonna be here" Ayden told her

"well my cousins are staying here till school starts and I let the others stay while they visit here" she told him "and i don't know why Nash is here" she joked. I looked at her and my jaw slighly dropped out of laughter. "i'm just kidding" she said and I sat next to her and threw my arm around her. HA, Ayden you can't do this, can you? But, I can. You know why? Because she's my girlfriend. I tried going in for a kiss. "NOO!" she said pushing my face away.

"why not" i asked her whining

"like okay, your bitch ass put pickles in my sandwich so you're paying the price" she said with a serious face.

"you put pickles in her sandwich?" Marvin asked walking into the living room from the game room. I nodded my head and laughed. He high fived me and Roxy gently slapped my face. "good luck trying to get it in anytime soon" Marvin said. I looked at Roxy and she stared at me and gave me a "what the fuck you looking at homie" face. She was so pissed still. I laughed and looked at my phone.

"hey babe, look at your twitter" i told Roxy. And look what i get to call her Ayden. Can you call her that? NO! HA! "yours and Diane's mentions are blasting, everyone is excited for your weekly videos" i told her. She looked happy but sick because she was nervous. She smiled at me.

"What are you gonna do for your first video?" Ayden asked her

"Ummm, I have no idea" she turned to me like she was asking me what she should do.

"you and Diane should do a question and answer video, so your fans get to know you" I told her and she nodded

"that's a good idea"

"does the good idea get a kiss?" I asked her and she was leaning in to kiss me but put her hand in between our lips so i kissed her hand.

"SIKE" she yelled and laughed.

"once, i put pickle juice on my fingers and when she was off guard i put it on her lips and she was mad at me for three days" Marvin laughed "but you actually got her to bite a pickle piece sooo.... probably in a month you can kiss her again" my eyes widened and i looked at Roxy. She nodded her head approving of a month. I shook my head no, and she shrugged her shoulders at me.

Cameron and Mahogany came over and Ayden stayed here until 5. I was avoiding him since he was avoiding me, or vice versa. There was a doorbell at the door. Marvin went to answer it, it was Roxy's uncles again, plus her aunts.

"Let's go out to eat guys" Mason told everyone in the room "but everyone has to pay for themselves" We all agreed so we got ready. Roxy's relatives waited for us so we could get there together.

After thirty minutes we were ready and we were waiting for Roxy's mom and brother. Five minutes later they came down and we all headed into separate cars. When we got there we all headed inside together and we got stares because there were so many of us.

"Hi would you like a table?" The lady asked us. Roxy was holding my hand and she whispered.

"Nah shit, we want a carpet for twenty six" i laughed at her joke and the lady stared at me.

"yes please table for 26" Maxson told the lady. She led us to the dining area and they had to pull tables together. The girl took our drink order, we all got lemonade except for the parents. The girl gave us only 13 menus. Roxy was sitting right next to me so we looked at it together.

"hey Nash don't order something that'll get you full" Marvin told him

"why not?" I asked

"aren't you gonna eat something up tonight" Marvin asked

Roxy POV****

"what do you mean?" Nash asked and everyone in the table laughed except for me and Nash. Nash didn't really know what he meant and i was just strangling my cousin in my head at the moment. "oh wait, nevermind" Nash realized what he meant and laughed along with them leaving me sitting there still strangling people.

Nash POV****

We all ordered our food and waited..

by a surprise Roxy didn't order pasta. It took almost an hour for our food to arrive. Once everyone got their food we started to dig in. The adults made their conversations while Roxy's uncle Mason and brother Maxson talked with us teens. Mason was sitting far from the other adults. He was more in the teenage section. We all just made casual conversation while eating till Clovis, Diane's dad spoke.

"Matt..." he said starring at him.