part 67

Roxy POV****

"AYDEN" Diane, Marvin and I yelled and got up to hug him.

"Isn't that Mary, Mervin and Calvin?" Ayden asked us but looked at them three

"yeah" Diane said.

"they really grew" Ayden told us

"I've haven't seen you in the longest" I told him

"Same here bro" Marvin said

"I just moved back to LA this week" Ayden told us

"Who's this?" Nash came up to us and so did Matt.

Nash POV****

I heard a guys voice say my girlfriends, Diane and Marvins name. Roxy turned around and got excited to see him. His name is Ayden. This guy was almost as tall as me, he was up to my ear. He was quite the looker for a guy, he looked like a ladies man.

"This is Ayden, we used to be the best of friends with him until he moved out of LA to San Fransisco" Diane told me

"He and Roxy were only 9 when he moved so we didn't get his number or anything" Marvin told Me and Matt "so we lost contact" Mervin, Mary and Calvin came up to him

"who's this?" Mary asked

"remember he used to come to my house all the time?" Roxy told her

"the one that your mom found you kissing in the closet?" Mervin asked Roxy

"YEAH!" Ayden laughed "i remember that"

"dude we were only nine, we didn't know what we were doing" Roxy said

"i remember you guys had crushes on each other" Calvin said

"oh my fucking gosh" Roxy laughed "That was way back then"

"you guys would hold hands on the swings" Mary said. I looked at Ayden and he was smiling at Roxy the whole time.I was jealous. This guy was... you can say "handsome". And now I'm finding out that Roxy and him used to have crushes on each other, they kissed in the closet as kids and they would hold hands.

"hey, I'm Nash" I said sticking out my hand for Ayden to shake.

"yeah, i know who you are" Ayden told me and shook my hand "Ayden"

"so how's your love life?" Ayden asked Roxy.

"well i have a boyfriend" Roxy told him and Aydens smiled went down, like he was jealous.

"who is it?" he managed to ask

"a wondeful boy named Nash" she giggled and held my hand. I smiled at Ayden and he looked at me like it was what ever, but he looked like he hated me or was just jealous.

Roxy POV****

When I told Ayden I had a boyfriend, he looked dissapointed. When I told him it was Nash he sorta looked jealous of him, or probably hated him now just because of that. I just ignored it because he should know that I moved on from the crush, it's been like 8 years already and I have no feelings for him. He's just another childhood friend. I know Nash knows better and not to get jealous about it so i ignored it. I brought Ayden to meet the rest of the people.

"guy's this is my old friend" I told everyone that didn't meet him yet.

"sup guys, I'm Ayden" They all introduced themselves and he claimed that he knew who they all were because they were "famous". He hung out with us the rest of the day until we decided to finally leave. He asked for my number just incase he wanted to hang out like old times, minus the crush part because I don't feel that way about him, and I already said that. He went back with his family and my uncles and their friends decided they were gonna stay fishing until who knows when, they always did this. The whole time, Ayden and Nash avoided each other.