Part 23

Roxy POV*****

I stood there frozen staring at what is happening in front of me. It finally stopped and Nash looked up at me in shock. I just shook my head with my eyes closed for a while, and walked away, being the best cousin ever Diane stayed a bit flipped him off and slapped him and caught up to me.

A tear dropped from my face but i stopped myself. I was just mad, i shouldn't be crying. He's single, he can do what he wants. And he said he only MIGHT had feelings for me. At that point i just ignored it. Who am i kidding? Nash is famous he has girls all over him, he can't stayed tied down to one girl.

I started to tell myself that the cuddles and kisses and make out sessions between us meant nothing any more. I just believed he used me as a beneficial friend.

I didn't let Nash ruin my day, so me and Diane still went shopping for two hours. We later sat down on a mall bench. We talked.

"Look, i won't go on the date with Matt tomorrow!" she sacrificed her once in a life time date.

"NO! GO! just because I'm not going doesn't mean you don't have to" I replied. Just because my date was ruined doesn't mean her has to be. "Matt is a great guy, just go"

"Thanks" Diane said hugging me. She stopped hugging me because i got a text alert. I checked my phone and look who it is, what a surprise.

Nash- Can we talk?

I just ignored it and put my phone back into my pocket. Diane and I decided to leave. I let Diane drive, even though she didn't have her license. She knew how to drive and had her permit so why not.

"Where do you wanna go?" Diane asked me keeping her eye on the road.

"Anywhere, but my house" I replied. It's like i'm forced out of my own house because a certain someone was there.

Diane just drove to the Griffith Observatory. I loved this place. We arrived before sun set, we were able to look out into the town and see all the lights. Diane and I leaned forward against the edge looking out into the sun setting. It was beautiful and i just began forgetting about Nash for a while. Time passed.

"We should head to my house now" i said to Diane still looking at the view. "I have to get home sooner or later, we have school" i said turning to her now.

"I don't want to go to school tomorrow" she replied with a disgusted face because of the word 'school'

"Same, but we still need to go home"

I drove home, and i saw that my moms car was in the driveway. I parked and we headed inside. I saw my mom sitting on the cough with a couple of the boys and Mahogany. Looks like my mom met them. Nash wasn't in sight.

"Hi mom" I said walking to give her a hug.

"Hi Auntie" Diane did the same.

"Hey girls" she replied. We talked to my mom catching up with her. I told her everything that happened while she was gone. It was already 10 and Diane and my other cousins came to go sleep.

It was weird because i still didn't know where Nash was. .......

I woke up the next morning to drop my cousins to school. After, I cooked breakfast for everyone. The kids ate cereal before they left. Diane came down stairs. We just talked normally, forgetting what we saw at the mall. We ate before anyone else came down and just watched TV.

People were starting to come out and eat, but still no sign of Nash. I was concerned. I didn't wanna ask though.

"Where's Nash?" Mahogany asked. Matt answered because he knew what had happened yesterday. I let Diane tell him.