Part 45

Roxy POV*****

I woke up at four in the afternoon.

"Morning" i heard a voice and was scared for a moment.

"How the hell did you get in my room? I locked it" I told Nash.

"Remember you gave me a key?" he reminded me. I totally forgot about it.

"i should take that away from you" I said.

"Why is that"

"because at any moment that i'm changing or naked you could just barge in" i told him.

"Oh... No... you can let me keep this then" he said laughing.

"you're such a freak" i said laughing.

"well you're the one that's going out with a freak sooo...." he said smiling. He gave me a good morning kiss. We walked to the stairs and everyone was there.

"Nash you were up there long" Cameron joked when we were still near the top of the stairs.

"i wonder if the air in your room is warm and stuffy" Marvin joined. Nash began laughing.

"i will punch all three of you" i said

"What did i do?" Nash said throwing his arms up in surrender while still laughing.

"You're laughing" i said turning to him with a death glare.

"you won't punch your boyfriend" he said. I punched his arm hard enough. "ooooo, girl you strong" he said changing into a feminine voice "owww... okay....that actually hurt" he said holding his arm and moaning in pain. I ignored it and walked down the stairs.

"HA!" Cameron said laughing at Nash's pain. I punched Cams arm too. He laughed the pain off. "That actually did hurt dude" Cam still laughed. Marvin laughed at both of them. I decided to punch his arm too.

"cunt" Marvin said laughing.

"that's what Nash was looking at earlier probably" Matt joined them. I looked at Matt with a death glare threatening to punch him too. He waved his hands "I'm kidding, I'm Kidding" i didn't punch him but Diane still did it anyway.

"Why do you girls punch so hard?!" Nash said still complaining at the small pain that's left.

"we were raised with mostly uncles and male cousins" Diane pointed out "We used to play around and wrestle together" she paused "and do you not see the punching bag outside?"

Nash came over to me as I sat down. He put his arm around me.

"fuck off" i joked.

"shut up, you know you want me" he said

"i know" i said smiling as he pecked my lips.

"okay, there is never a time when i don't see you guys kissing or something" Cameron said.

"Don't worry, you won't see it when we're in public" Marvin said

"yeah i know, still keeping it a secrete?" Cam asked. Me and Nash nodded our heads "you guys too?" He asked Matt and Diane.

"Yup" Matt answered.

"When are you guys gonna finally tell the world?" Marvin asked. The four of us shrugged our shoulders.

"you guys should tell everyone already!" Mary suggested.

"Not yet" Nash said "but soon" Matt, Diane and I agreed.

"Hey Cam" Marvin said

"What happen bro?" Cam turned to Marvin.

"Did Nash ever tell you that he got a stiffy because of Roxy" Marvin started laughing.