part 47

Roxy POV******

I woke up the way i usually was this week now, the whole thigh rubbing thing. Nash giggled.

"You were serious about this being a daily routine for waking me up?" i asked closing my eyes.

"yup" he said "here i bought you Starbucks" he grabbed it from the night stand "Green Tea frap with Caramel oh and a rose" he said handing them to me. I drank some of the frap and put it back in the night stand to kiss the best boyfriend.

"you're the best you know that?" I asked him breaking from the kiss and continuing to kiss him after.

"i know" he said with his lips still on mine. I broke the kiss so i could go shower. "just a few more minutes" he said

"no, i don't want hickeys in any other possible places" i said getting up and going into my bathroom. After a thirty minute shower I dried myself up in the restroom and went back inside my room with just a towel around me. Nash looked at me.

"What time is it?" I asked casually. He looked at his phone and looked at me again he looked like a kid in a world of free candy.

"10:42" he said gulping like he needed water.

"take a picture already" i joked, he pulled out his phone and I heard the camera chime. "I was kidding, DELETE THAT" i whined

"I won't show anyone, it's not like you're actually fully naked" he laughed "shit" he said under his breath. He grabbed a pillow and put it over his wiener area.

"Oh my god, do you have a fucking stiffy again" i said laughing at him. He covered his face in embarrassment. I walked closer to him seductively and sat on his lap with just the towel on. He was getting nervous. I laughed in his face and got up.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT" He said. "YOU DID THIS TO ME AGAIN" i laughed so hard trying to not let my towel fall.

"can you go wait downstairs i'm gonna change" i asked him

"no i can stay and watch" he said smirking now

"Babe!" I whined

"okay fine, I'm going" he said standing up and i could see the stiffy in his basketball shorts.

"If you come in while i'm changing i'm taking back my room key" i told him

"you're no fun" he groaned

"shut up" i said and he left.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT IN YOUR SHORTS" I could hear Cameron yell all the way from down stairs. I heard everyone laugh hysterically. I started to put some clothes on, i just put on some basketball shorts and a solid red t-shirt and made my way down stairs while drying my hair with a towel.

"you need to control your boyfriend" Mervin said laughing.

We went to the store to buy snacks, drinks, ice, icee flavors and ice cream and some cones. When we got back I was about to cook breakfast because none of us ate yet.

"No, let me cook" Nash insisted "it's your birthday" i smiled and sat on the island to keep him company while he cooked.

"why aren't you cooking in your tank top today" i asked him laughing.

"if you wanted me naked you could have just said so" Nash said removing his shirt exposing his arm muscles in his tank top. "be right back" he said leaving the food on low fire. He came back with his hands behind his back. He walked toward me and stood between my legs while i was sitting on the island. "this is for you" he brought his hands in front of him showing me another rose and a stuffed bear.