Part 22

Nash POV****

"Hey.... Umm...Roxy?" i said pausing.

"Yeah?" she had a kind of worried face because i know i looked nervous and scared.

"I've been wanting to ask you for a while, but i never got the courage too........ But, will you go on a date with me? This Friday?" she was about to speak but i cut her off "Look, I know that we've only know each other for a week now, but i think i might have feelings for you" i said looking down away from her. Because i didn't know what the answer would turn out to be. What if she said 'we can. but just as friends' ? That would just break me.

I waited for her answer. A huge smile grew on her face. "Yes" she said back.

"Really?" i asked still smiling.

"Yeah, why not give it a shot?" She said i picked her up and spun her around, cheering with joy.

After we headed back to her house. As soon as we got there Diane pulled me away from her. They went to the backyard and sat on the edge of the pool talking. I wish i knew what they were talking about.

Roxy POV*****

NASH FINALLY ASKED ME ON A

DATE. NOT ONLY THAT BUT HE SAID HE MIGHT HAVE FEELINGS FOR ME.

He was really happy after i said yes. We got back to my house and Diane pulled me away from Nash to talk to her. Good, because i wanted to tell her about it.

"I HAVE NEWS" Diane yelled at me before i could tell her.

"ME TOO!" I yelled back excitedly.

"Okay let's say it in 3- 2-1" "HE ASKED ME ON A DATE" we told each other.

We screamed at each other for a while. Feeling happy for each other.

"When ?" i asked

"This Friday" she answered

"Same!"

We talked more about how it was our dream come true and how long we waited for this. Our faces hurt from how much we were smiling and laughing.

Nash POV****

Since Roxy and Diane went to talk, i decided to tell Matt first since we planned this together.

"I DID IT" I yelled at Matt who was in our room.

"BRO, SHE SAID YES " Matt yelled back at me. I take it he asked her already. We did the bro hand shake congratulating each other.

"When's your date?" Matt asked me.

"This Friday"

"Same here, just make sure you're not at the same place i am" he said "I want it to just be focused on us two"

Roxy POV****

Ever since Diane and I were asked on the date, we've been really hanging out with them more and more. I was at school and it was Thursday. I went through a long week, but tomorrow is finally the day i go on a date with Nash and Diane with Matt. Also my mom is coming home today.

After school me and Diane decided to go to the mall to buy some new clothes for the date. Nash told me we would be going to a kind of 'fancy' place and told me to wear a dress so i went to look for a nice dress. I normally wouldn't consider wearing dresses, because i sorta hate wearing dresses. But Nash was an exception. Diane and I went to Forever 21 and found dresses. I bought a black floral painted skater dress and Diane went with black soft knit floral dress. We left the store to go to Zumiez or Tilly's or something because i liked Tee's better than 'girly' stuff. Before we did that We decided to go to Starbucks that was in the mall.

Diane and I ordered our drinks and waited on the side for it. When they called our names i took my drink and Diane took hers.

We turned around and i couldn't even believe what we saw.