Part 33

Roxy POV****

The whole time I was thinking, I was holding the necklace Nash gave me. When he came to talk to me I had no emotion. Honestly, whats so hard about telling the truth? I'm sorry if I'm overreacting about it, but I'm just tired of being lied to. After I was done listening to him talk, I left the necklace close to where he was and walked away.

Nash POV*****

It was already 8PM, so i decided to head back to Roxy's house. I've been here for two hours already. So many thoughts were in my head.

I arrived in Roxy's house, I walked in since i had a spare key that Roxy gave us for our stay. There was no sign of Roxy, just Matt and Diane in the living room, and Mary, Calvin, Mervin and Marvin in the game room.

"Where's Roxy?" Diane asked me.

"Isn't she home?" i answered.

"No, she never came back" Diane said.

"She left Griffith two hours ago." Diane looked at me she was confused.

"Did you guys talk?"

"she kind of fought with me, she was mad and left" i answered. Diane grabbed her phone quickly and called Roxy. She tried about five times and still no answer.

"MARY! CALVIN! MARVIN! MERVIN! COME HERE!" Diane yelled to them. They all came to the living room. "Do you know where Roxy is?" All of them answered with a no. "Everyone text her or call her" twenty minutes of trying and she still never answered. Diane called her again.

"Hello?" Diane said into the phone. "Where are you?" then a few seconds later she got off the phone.

"What happened? Where is she?" Marvin asked with a worried look. We all were worried.

"She just said "I'm okay don't worry"...." Diane said.

"She's okay physically, but not emotionally..." Marvin said.

"She's overthinking again" Diane said to Marvin.

"We just need to give her some personal space, she'll be back soon" Diane said.

"What if she's not back soon?" I asked.

"She will be" Marvin assured me. We sat in silence watching a movie waiting for Roxy to come back, time went by quickly and it already hit midnight. We all grew more worried.

"Don't you think we should go find her?" I asked.

"She's 16 and has a car" Calvin said. "She knows what she's doing" he said with a unsure voice. "right Diane?" i could hear that he was nervous.

"She hasn't done this before" Diane replied "The latest she's been out by herself is usually 10" Diane was now nervous.

"Do you think she's okay?" Matt asked everyone.

"I'm not sure" Marvin said. "Lets all call her phone again" That was no use, the calls went straight to voicemail.

"Her phone is dead" Diane said "Or just off, she has a portable charger in her car...."

"We need to go look for her" i grew impatient "NOW"

"are we supposed to call the police?" Mary asked us.

"The police don't even do much for missing people, they don't even seem to care" Matt told her. "and she has to be gone for 24 hours before we can call"

"She's missing?!" Mervin asked his eyes were about to be watery.

"This is my fault" I blurted.