Part 4

"Why is that" i said still closing my eyes and laying.

"because i said so, isn't it a free country"

"yeah, it is but you're right in front of me blocking my free country" i didn't even know if that made sense but i said it anyway with no worry.

"i'm okay i'll just stay here" he replied sounding proud of himself.

"What ever jerk" i said with my eyes still closed and i flipped around so that my back is facing to whoever it is.

"Awh you don't have to call me a jerk thats hurtful" he replied gasping. i opened my eyes but i didn't look at him. i just put my phone in front of my face and opened twitter. he was still behind me, i knew because i still didn't feel the sun against my skin. i refreshed twitter and saw a new tweet.

@nashgrier: this girl just called me a jerk, huurtful.

i just though in my head. what a coincidence. know that i just called someone a jerk at the moment. i also tweeted.

@itsroxxxyyy: this rude dude is blocking my sun.

after i refreshed my twitter again.

@nashgrier : i guess she's just ignoring me, her back is facing me and i guess she's tweeting

at that point i had a what the fuck moment in my head. this stuff is happening to me right now at this moment.

"Hey throw me the football" i heard the strangers voice again.

"hey listen can you just fucking move plea-" i was interrupted by a football hitting my butt really hard.

"I'M REALLY SORRY ABOUT THAT" i heard another guys voice shouting at me from the distance.

"FUCK CAN YOU STAND SOMEWHERE ELSE SO I DON'T GET HIT BY THE BALL AGAIN" i yelled at the stranger standing in front of my sun as i sat up and opened my eyes and realized my friends sat up too removing their shades . i looked at them when some of their jaws dropped.

"Well gosh i'm sorry it wasn't on purpose" the guy said

"We it wouldn't have hit me if you stood in someone else's way" i replied finally looking up after the sentence i said. my jaw dropped too seeing who it was. It was Nash. The actual Nash Grier. Nash fucking Grier. i didn't know he acted like a jerk. i tried keeping my cool.

"wow thats't your first time actually looking at me" Nash replied. "You've been trying to avoid looking at me" i stayed quiet because i was still in shock. "Ummm, careful i think a bug will fly into your mouth" i didn't know what he meant until i realized that my mouth was still slightly open.

the other guy that accidentally threw the football at my butt came running towards us.

"hey sorry about hitting you it was an accident" he told me and my mouth opened again when i realized who it was. "It wouldn't have happened if Nash knew how to catch better" he added.

"Man shut up Cameron, i would've caught it if you threw it right" i didn't believe this was happening to me at this very moment, these famous boys were standing in front of me and my friends. i looked at my friends while they were still fighting. they looked at me with shocked faced except for Remi, she had a who the fuck are these people look on her face. She wasn't really a Twitter or Vine type of person so she didn't really recognize them. we all managed to stand up and look at the still fighting.

"Yo, shut up and stop fighting" Remi told both of them. they stopped and looked at Remi with a shocked face. i think they were surprised she didn't really know who they were considering she just yelled at them with no big deal.