Loosing Control (Chapter 17)

A/N: I was honestly just about to go to sleep before I realised I had to write a chapter soooooo...I hope you guys are proud of me! Also, at any point, there is going to be smut in some chapter sooooo... ⚠️PRE WARNING⚠️ There is some sexual activity in the chapter but not a lot. Anyway! Enjoy the nearly missed chapter!

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
I paced around in my tent, looking down at my red raw knuckles. Occasionally, I would hear my mate sigh as she watched hopelessly at my distraught figure.

On the field whilst I was training, I didn't recognise myself. That red I distinctly remember was still embedded in my head whenever I remembered what the man said about my mate.

Even though I knew it wasn't him who was directly saying it, it was the image of it possibly happening that got me angry.

"(Y/N), please. Stop pacing. You're giving me a headache." Lauren whined causing my attention to perk up towards her. My wolf whimpered at the thought of me being the cause of my mate's pain.

Walking towards her, I grabbed her hands, my thumb occasionally brushing across the back of her hand. Bringing up a hand to my lips, I placed a soft kiss on her knuckles before looking longingly into the emerald eyes I loved.

"I'm sorry Lauren. It's just...I didn't know what came over me out there. I didn't even knew who I was." I expressed my worry causing Lauren's gaze to soften on me.

She took my hands and wrapped them around her waist as she cuddled into my neck. I knew what she was doing. It was clear. She was trying to comfort me and I was glad that she knew I loved her cuddles.

"(Y/N), you didn't know what he was going to say so...you never really knew how you'd react."

"He said about my enemies taking you...and...and." I couldn't even talk about the subject without feeling the rush of anger, closing my eyes to try and stop the overwhelming feeling.

"Hey..." Lauren's hands cupped my cheek gently causing me to lean into her touch. "Don't push yourself."

I slowly felt myself calm down from my previous anger episode and I reopened my eyes to notice how close the vampire was. My heart raced slightly, skipping a beat, which I was sure Lauren heard due to the small smile on her face that appeared seconds later.

"I love you..." I husked lowly and I was greeted with one of the best sights in the world. Lauren smiled widely and giggled lightly, covering her mouth as she did.

Man did she look cute.

"I love you too." With that, my wolf swooned at Lauren's confession. I knew that even if we grew old together, it would still have the same effect on me and it had did just now.

I was so deep in my thoughts that I was only pulled out when I felt plump lips against my own. Melting into the kiss, I deepened it ever so slightly as I wanted to feel the connection between Lauren and I so badly.

As our breathing picked up, so did our actions. Our hands groping at each other's chests, arms, waists and the list goes on. I was rewarded with a moan when I gently squeezed Lauren's hip causing me to smirk.

It wasn't only my turn to smirk when I felt Lauren palm me through my pants causing myself to gasp slightly at the connection. Lauren's kisses slowly began to progress down my jaw line all the way down to my mark and I was honestly a mess at this point.

"Lauren..." I managed to strangle out a groan as Lauren began to suck against my mark causing the pleasure to swell throughout me.

The feeling of Lauren's cool skin wandering over my burning hot skin was just a different experience.

Was it pleasant?

I don't know, but all I could feel was my desire for Lauren getting stronger than ever to be able to resist. All I knew was that I wanted Lauren right her, right now.

"Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know tha-Oh my God!" Was the voice I heard, causing my wolf and I to internally groan at the disturbance.

Camila covered her eyes while Lauren removed herself from me while I had to cover my front.

"Just wanted to let you know that the guy is fine and actually wants to talk to you." Camila states before rushing out of the tent, leaving a flustered me and a smirking Lauren.

"I don't know why you're smirking..." I growled slightly, my chest vibrating as I did.

"Oh, you know. Knowing that I can get you flustered is a big confidence boost and...that is something big." She bit her lip and man was it hot. Lauren looked down to my crotch with her lip being attacked by her teeth.

I swore I felt myself twitch at the look cause it was truly a sight to see.

"Well, we can't stay all day now can we. We need to be places." Lauren smirked. I was enjoying this new flirty behaviour from Lauren. Maybe there is a similar thing for vampires like we do for our female wolves, which is heat.

As she passed by me, she gently grazed my arm and when she was about to leave, I grabbed her firmly by her arm, making sure I didn't hurt her.

"This isn't over." I growled lowly into her ear in which I was met with a seductive chuckle from Lauren.

"Oh I know...Papi." She mimicked a growl before winking and making her way out of the tent.

What was I to do with her?