Fury (Chapter 8)

A/N: Hey Guys! Hoped you enjoyed the last chapter! I'm so sorry for not uploading for a millennium but I've been consumed with preparations for my exams. My English teach has been giving me so much anxiety that it is unreal but that's a story for another time. I'll try and upload when ever I can! Hope you guys have a great week and on with the chapter! Enjoy!

Lauren's P.O.V
Days had passed since I last saw (Y/N) so broken. She said that she forgave me but she'd never forgive what my Father did to her pack and family.

To be honest, I don't think I would of either.

I missed her. Missed her warmth and the butterflies she would give me when I was around her. But I knew I wouldn't see her anytime soon.

My head was placed upon my hand as I looked upon the scene in front of me, bored out of my wits.

It was with Brad whilst he was trying to dance with the dance teacher, failing miserably at the subject but also at his flirting with the teacher. At this point, with the fumbling over his feet, I don't think you could even call it dancing. I never agreed to marry this left footed brut. If I had the choice, I'd smack him in the face every time he would look me up and down like I was a meal.

The only person who I deem worthy of doing that is (Y/N)...what?

The thought caused my heart beat to kickstart. My face erupted in a blush as I thought at the time she was in awe when she saw me at the ball. The familiar butterflies were in my stomach again.

Giggling at the memory, Brad must of heard me cause he was now looking at me with his ridiculous smirk on his face.

"Find something you like?" His tone made me want to gag and if that wasn't enough, so did his wink and wiggling eyebrows.

Rolling my eyes at him, I looked to the door I most desperately wanted to escape out of.

I only need to be here for a few more minuets; half an hour to be exact, till I'm free from Brad. I just want to see (Y/N) again.

"Lauren. If you can come stand here for me." The teacher asked causing me to groan mentally as I got into position. Brad was soon to follow, placing his hand extremely low on my hip that his fingertips were tracing the top of my butt.

Oh how I wish I can just stamp on his feet...

A squeal left the male's mouth, leaving a smirk on my face. His hand retracted off from my behind before resting it on my hip in a tight grip. It wasn't unbearable though.

Oh wait...I can.

It went on like that for the past half an hour. Brad moving his hand lower and I would obviously retaliate, causing his glare to intensify towards me. It was almost pleasurable to see.

We both separated from each other, which caused me to take a sigh of relief. The longer I was with him, the more I was sick to my stomach. I grabbed the water bottle that was perched by the side of the room with my hoodie, taking a sip of the cooling liquid.

It was almost like lighting when I was spun around only to be met with an angered Brad in my face.

"What was that about?" He spat through gritted teeth.

"What do you mean?" I smirked, teasing him almost.

"Stepping on my feet!" His fangs were now prominent.

"I'm sorry that your not a good dancer."

"I'm not a good dancer!? You were the one stepping on my feet. I know you can dance! I saw you dance with that no good of a vampire you were with at the ball!"

By this point, my back was facing him as I approached the door, waiting to walk out to leave this petty argument with somebody who was a waste of my time. That soon changed when I heard him mention (Y/N).

"Leave them out of this." I had to grit my teeth to stop my anger get the better of me but with Brad, it was incredibly difficult.

"No Lauren! You are marrying me. Not them."

"I will never be yours!"

Smack.

My head was spun to the right side as a stinging sensation was left on my cheek. I was left in a daze, not expecting the slap and when I turned back to Brad, he had a face like thunder.

Grabbing my stuff, I left the room ignoring the cries of my name and quickly ran into the forest to find the (Y/H/C) girl.

I didn't even realise that it was dark by this point but I just kept running, ignoring the staggering pain in my legs as I ran.

Due to my ability in agility, it didn't take me long to arrive at (Y/N) And I's place.

It was a simplistic circle that was littered with luscious green grass with wild flowers scattered around it. Colours of green, blue, reds and many more covered the ground. It was a beautiful scene that was protected by giant oak trees. Almost acting as guardians of the place.

"(Y/N)!" I called out into the dark, hoping to find her.

There was rustling coming from the trees causing my attention to be pulled towards it.

It was just my luck; a (Y/H/C) coloured wolf appeared but soon turned into the muscular woman that I seemed to be gawking at. That was soon changed when I felt a soft hand on my cheek.

"What happened?!" She practically growled. I could see the displeasure that was beginning to form in her eyes.

Her eyes...

Her eyes seemed to be peering into my soul when I realised I didn't answer her question. My gaze drifted down to the ground.

"It was Brad...he-"

"He slapped you!?" Her voice seemed to get huskier than usual. When I looked up, I noticed that her original (Y/E/C) eyes changed into yellow orbs that were fogged over with fury.

Her soft hand left my face as she paced around the beautiful scenery, trying to steady her staggered breathing. I couldn't help but watch helplessly as I saw her claws and canines appear from her, replacing her human features

"Wait till I find him! He will wish he'd never laid a hand on you! He'd-"

So I did the only thing I could to stop her angry rant.

I kissed her.