He chuckled, "Alexa, you know there's nothing I can do. You have to move on that land since that was part of the letter they tucked in beside you and dad really wants you to see for yourself what's out there because he think that it is what's best for you.

I put my hand over my chest, "That hurts. You and dad don't want to see me anymore?"

He rolled his eyes with a small smile, "You know it won't be that bad. Maybe you can meet you're related  to in there."

I looked down, "What if there's no one I'm blood related to in that place?"

He stood beside me and pulled me into a tight hug, "If there's none. You'll come back. Dad gives you some time to see if you'll find someone there that knows about you, your family or your past but if there's nothing to be found in that place then come back. You're welcome in our home, besides, you are my younger sis even when we are not related by blood. You'll still be family.

I took a deep breath, "You really will come take me back after that time is up?"

"Yeah, you're always welcome here,"

I smiled as his grip tightened. He pulled away with a beaming smile on his face.

Eric had brown hair, blue eyes and pale skin. He was handsome, but a one-woman type of guy. We were so different. One look and you can already say that we were not related.

I have blond hair, green eyes with the hint of brown like an earthly color and a little tan skin. Natural. My height was 5'7.

"You have to pack. An hour is only left for you to arrange everything and then it's time for us to go."

I nodded my head. He smiled, turned around and walked out of my room but not before closing the door. I shook my head and looked at my bed that was not fully made yet. I took out my luggage and put the things that I needed; important stuffs. After I packed my belongings, I went to the bathroom and took a warm shower.

I got out and put on my off shoulder blue blouse, black jeans and blue flat sandals. I picked up my luggage that was only one considering I was planning to buy my things when I get there. I let out a huffed of breath and stared at  my own room, trying to carved it into my memory as to remember to come back after the 'time' Dad gave to me was up.

I would miss this place, a lot. I grew up here and this was the only place I called home. 

One day, after everything was finally well, I would come back; I thought as I closed the door and walked out of my room.

I got down from the stairs and saw Eric eating some bread from the kitchen. He grabbed the luggage from me and got out of the house.

Althea, Eric's mother, walked over and pulled me into a bone crushing hug. Ever since I grew up with them , I learned to love them as though they were my real family. No, they were my real family.

"Bye mom," I murmured.

She smiled, "I'll miss you, Alexa."

"Me too," I responded.

I closed my eyes to keep the tears that were about to fall and took a deep shaky breath. Come on Alexa you can do this. It'll only be some time then you can come back. Well, that looks so long. I put my arms around her returning the hug.

"Alexa! It's time to go!" Eric shouted outside.

I pulled away and smiled back at her. She nodded her head and whispered, "Always call us and I love you."

"Don't worry I will and I love you too." I responded and walked out of the house.

Eric was waiting for me in the car, I got in and buckled my seat belt. "Ready?" he asked.

I bit my lower lip and forced a smile, "I don't think I'll ever be."

He looked at me with a sorrowful expression but smiled nonetheless. "You can do this." he uttered and started the ignition.

The ride was short, even though in reality it was very long. We were talking to each other while he was driving, laughing at the memories. For me, it was just a short time and any moment now, I would be moving into a new house; new place and new environment  with neither Eric nor his family behind me. I would be on my own for two years trying to find my past and my family; I just hoped that I would find someone, even just one so that I coulld know a clue as to why they left me just like that, but I could still come back right? Right.

"We're here." he sighed as he stopped the ignition.

I blinked and stared at the airport in front of us. I planted a kiss on his cheeks, got out, pulled my luggage out, and waved at him. He nodded his head and faintly smiled. I turned around and walked inside the airport.

"This is it." I sighed.

A/N: OH EM G! This is my second book guys! :D I'm so happy. I really hope you would support this book! I love you so em, to the highest level x)    - Sofia