His Other Half

Chapter 1

"I am good, but not an angel. I do sin but I'm not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love."  - Marilyn Monroe

The female human took a deep breath to had the surroundings sank in her mind. Her ocean dark green eyes roamed around the whole place, while she undressed her bearing and put her things beside the oak wood tree.

She crouched unto her hands and knees while staring emptily at the woods in front of her. Pure white furs started to spring on her naked skin and in just a second, her body was already covered in thick white fur that anyone would envy to have. The air around her felt surreal and sweet, as her hands transformed into paws.

She turned into a wolf. 

Her tongue darted out and unconciously licked her own long and sharp canines with so much enthusiasm that she was afraid the moment won't last. Grinning in her mind but smirking sadistically in her literal form as a wolf, she took a start and sprang out from the wild dreary forest.

The way she ran was like the wind; so free, fast and deadly at the same time. Each step she took, a vivid imagination would play in her mind like a ruined tape recorder. The beating of her heart just added to her joy with no precautions, her adrenaline pumped harder that sent herbody into a frenzy.

As the beast's head slightly cocked to the side, her ocean dark green eyes dilated into golden slits. The background changed from being a forest, the place turned darker, greener and livelier as life blooms every now and then. The place she ran to felt like paradise itself but there was still that dark eerie silence that shifted in her mind; banging the peace she was falling to...

A loud howl ripped from her chest as she ran harder; after a few seconds, a howl came out once again, followed by another until a lot howls broke the eerie silence of the forest, howling after the moon, on the night, and for the one leading them. The beast stopped, turned around, and eyed a pack of wolves trailing after her. She sniffed the air and knew that she was at whereas safety can be assured.

The wolves stopped and slowly, the beast lifted her right paw and silence engulfted the whole place. She eyed the moon and let out a howl making the other wolves as they stood their ground with respect and bowed their head to the ground to show submission. She was the dominant one as she stared in amazement, she could not help but howl once again now that they have her as their leader ----- as their Alpha.

I slapped the alarm clock  that was buzzing so loudly and threw the pillow over my head to cover my ears to try getting back to sleep when the alarm clock kept beeping, Groaning in frustration. Stretching my hands and arms, I let out a small yawn.

"Alexa!"

I rolled my eyes and made up my bed while Eric kept yelling my name. The door busted open as he glared at me and took a deep breath. My eyes wandered as I clutched the sheets tighter.

My name was Alexandria Scott. A name that was craved at the back of the necklace I was clutching when Eric's parents found me on their doorsteps; cold and wailing for a loss of a parent's touch. It was also a necklace that I wore every second that made my heart glowed whenever I stared at myself in the mirror. I felt whole and complete because of it.

"I thought you were still sleeping," he stated and stared at my messy form.

"Whatever." I snorted.

"Go take a shower quickly," he demanded, "or we will be late on your flight."

My eyebrows furrowed as I bit my lower lip. "You really want me to go, huh."